How long until I'm harvesting?

Yeah this growing ya own stuff is mad. Definitely gonna keep doing this. Holy moley. It's been so long since I felt this kind of high. I can put a 50 through my grinder and not even get a sprinkle of kief with the shit I end up with. Packin my shit coz I'm movin outta struggle street.

Fuck yeah.

• Upvote 2

Yeah this growing ya own stuff is mad. Definitely gonna keep doing this. Holy moley. It's been so long since I felt this kind of high. I can put a 50 through my grinder and not even get a sprinkle of kief with the shit I end up with. Packin my shit coz I'm movin outta struggle street.

Fuck yeah.

Haha love it. Enjoy!!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Haha love it. Enjoy!!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I loved it too, Billy! Very enjoyable! With all the shit I went through with trying to get her back to health and make her flowering some what decent, it was so good to try what I worked so hard on. Absolute best relaxation high I've had in months and months. Kept my head nice and lulled me off into the best sleep ever. Thinking I'll harvest on Sunday once I've set myself up with somewhere out of the way and dry to hang it. Also want to get some mason jars and hygrometers so I can have my first crack at curing. This is exciting me to no end lol. Here I was thinking the end of the month, but I think she's perfect now. Will flush today and give her a couple more days to bulk up and do what she's doing, then will chuck her in the dark for 24 hours and then pull her out and harvest her before the sun comes up.

Found my sweet spot and it's pretty sweet!

Sweet as , keep listening to GQ and itchy n you’ll be fine

On the other hand if something just makes sense to u try , got a few buds under your belt now

The quicker u settle on your style and technique means quicker harvests

If u ever go indoors give me a bell if u need a push in the right direction

Weird aye, thought I’d be a outdoors man all my life , funny how circumstances chance , shit an old fella like me stuck in his ways now growing hydroponics indoors, tell him he’s dreaming!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Okay deviants, I tried to get a better pic. Had to pick a flower a couple days ago because it's my birfdee this week and I wanted a turn of her fruits lol. Guess we'll see how she goes!

attachicon.gif20180409_191242-0attachicon.gif20180409_191353-0

I see a lot of Milky trichs with some clear in those pics.

Here is a few pics of my BB trichs, just the way i like it :)

post-59652-0-77229500-1523338810_thumb.jpgpost-59652-0-63431700-1523338840_thumb.jpg

Happy Bday btw Eva.

I see a lot of Milky trichs with some clear in those pics.

Here is a few pics of my BB trichs, just the way i like it :)

attachicon.gifBB Tric 1.jpgattachicon.gifBB Tric 2.jpg

Happy Bday btw Eva.

Awww OMD, they are BEAUTIFUL! Wow, I'd love to see the whole plant they were on. How do you get that up close and personal with them? You're too clever, mate. And too kind, thank you [emoji4]
  • Upvote 1

Awww OMD, they are BEAUTIFUL! Wow, I'd love to see the whole plant they were on. How do you get that up close and personal with them? You're too clever, mate. And too kind, thank you [emoji4]

I used a 60x jewelers loop sticky taped to my mobile phone and damn was hard to get a good shot with all the shaking lol As you can see there is a lot of amber and a few new clear trichs. Next grow im going to go more milky less amber for some thing different.

Here is the BlueBloods.

post-59652-0-12151400-1523340908_thumb.jpg

Edited by OldManDallas