How long until I'm harvesting?

Whoa, Doll, I think you need to chill out a bit, mate. We're all here for the same reason -- to grow beautiful plants that will camouflage well enough to reach harvest and lower the risk of getting done whilst growing our own medicine.

I literally have like... fuck... 2.5 months of growing exp under my belt lmao, but it's the quality of info you pack in not the amount of years you've been doing it for that count. The years will ripen your knowledge but taking advice of growers that have already waded through the mistakes is how you add to your knowledge so you can hit the ground running.

Stay humble. Bragging and acting superior only paints one as a wanker instead of a wisdom-filled guru that knows their shit. I'd rather take advice from a humble, open-minded grower than one that is a wanker and won't expand their learning. Like I said, just food for thought. And I'm not calling you a wanker, just chill a little and have an adult discussion, do some research and you may learn something new.

Isolated spot in the bush filled with naturally growing lantana and not much foot traffic? Pretty good for a guerilla grow.

Planting it in your garden? Nope. Planting it full stop? Nope. It takes so much from native plants and causes so much grief. Definitely a time and a place for it, you're not wrong, but learn about the time and place for it and get some more knowledge in ya noodle.

You really want to start this here. I told you whats used in Brisbane because here it grows everywhere and yes i do have years under my belt. I may play dumb here but I'm far from it. If you dont want ideas dont use them its that simple.

We all have different reasons for doing what we do, no two people will grow the exact same. There's always different things to learn and sometimes you'll lock horns with others over differing methods of growing. No need to start anything or get overly defensive. In the end, your results will speak for themselves. Once you have those first couple of full grows under your belt, you'll have an idea of what to do and what not to do. Just enjoying my ride through this learning experience and taking or leaving advice as I need to. Just taking a chill and zen approach to it all because I notice it transferring to other aspects of my life. I'm down 7kgs since starting my gardening. My concentration levels are on point and my anxiety is easing to levels I've never experienced before. Just doing this the way I wanna do it, just like Porky, yourself and everyone else here.

Everything is cool.

Grow some Lantana if you want a cover crop. Smells like cannabis , tall and covers the heat signature.

Yea great idea if you want cannabis that smells and tastes like lantana :sick

I dont think encouraging people to grow on of the most invasive and damaging introduced weed species to this country is a good idea

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Agreed. was a stupid idea anyway.

Sorry but i think its a bad idea doing anything with lantana other than killing it

agreed

Your testing my patience..its been done for decades. The cops can't pick the heat signature of the crop or the smell but hey your high and mighty know everything...

lmao

First shes saying shes a noob now she knows growers that have been using lantana for cover for years which one is it.

yup lol

Sorry i should have more respect for an international high level drug king pin and crop funder. Hahahahaha sorry i cant stop pissing my self

again lmfao