How long until I'm harvesting?

The root temps were the problem. So long as the roots are cool the rest of the plant can handle full sun and 50c+ without an issue.

If anything it helps by increasing resin production from my experience.

That's why I'm so keen to get a planter box going full of organic matter and get it composting so the roots are insulated from the heat. Already looking at cover crops that feed the soil nitrogen and cover crops that fix the nitrogen and release it to your plant. This organic business is the shit. Just imagine the beasts I'll grow in an open planter box with a good shade over them for the intense heat wave days. I'm so keen to be getting this stuff ready for spring lol. Companion planting too. It's awesome stuff. Can't wait to put it all into practice so I can just squirt it with a hose or set up an irrigation system. This shade house is going to be full of everything so it'll look like nothing because it's everything all at once... lol

Well how dare i test you patience. I for one am sick of the shit you get on here and post you are an ignorant idiot first it was trying to shut this awesome community down then you blab like a 13year old about stealth shipping methods then you think your right when nearly 10 experinced growers on here tell you your wrong and now ya telling people to plant lantana. Your an idiot plain and simple

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Think a bit of terminology is causing a misunderstanding. I think what doll means by a cover crop, is camouflage planting/guerilla growing. There are so many terms and methods that it can do your head in at first and then by reading up on it again later, you realize what the author is going on about and it's all simple to grasp suddenly.

Lantana can be good to grow in in the bush because right in the middle of it, is some great growing soil. Think it's a nitrogen-fixer. So it should provide your plant with nitrogen almost outta thin air if planted within it. Could be wrong, was only what I found after a quick google. The smell is good for concealing smells, but generally I think it'd be the first place I started looking if I wanted to be a piece of shit and rip off a plant. The smell of lantana is reminiscent of cannabis so it's good for concealment in a way, but that kind of just puts a bit of a target on your bush guerilla grow. They smell the in full swing lantana, go to suss it out, find your plant hanging out in there, score! Cops always like going for a geeze in amongst it as a starting pointing when they start combing for any crops. Would have to be a place deep in the bush that had barely any traffic. Usually places like those are hard to get water to and you have to be careful about leaving any kind of tracks in or out.

Cover cropping is the act of planting nitrogen rich grasses (rye, wheat, oats, barley) into a living mulch before planting your cannabis and then chopping it up and returning it to the soil for a couple of months, before letting your plant grow amongst a cover crop of nitrogen fixing legumes that will help the microbes in your soil turn the high nitrogen cover crop that was buried into the soil into safe, bountiful nitrogen that won't burn your plant.

I'm going to be cover cropping my grow pots with a blanket of living alfafa to enrich the soil and assist with microbes having a great source of safe nitrogen to feed my plant. Will be great to blend the growing pots in. Laziest gardener in the world who grows "weeds" in her pots lol.