How long until I'm harvesting?

Sounds great to me, mate. I'm gonna give her one last feed of 1/2 dose powerfeed and potash today as it's feeding day today. Gonna make sure she has everything she needs before I start flushing in a wk or wk and a half, then she won't be getting touched with water again. Read that if you don't water after flushing and put it in complete darkness for the final 48 hours it thinks it's dying and does a resin push. What do you reckon? Got a cupboard she could sit pretty in and I was going to have a small fan in there with her just to keep shit moving around.

I'll give it a go and see what happens. A heap of people swear by it for a final push of resin just before harvest. Will definitely get some pics for you to have a geeze at.

On another note, fuck me does my tap water smell chlorinated this morning. We drink water from our fridge that filters the water so I've never really noticed it. Even when filling up water from the tap before for watering, it's never smelled that strong. Think the feeding will be happening tomorrow after the water has had a bit to just sit outside. The smell is putrid, smells like pool water, deadset [emoji40]

I'll give it a go and see what happens. A heap of people swear by it for a final push of resin just before harvest. Will definitely get some pics for you to have a geeze at.

On another note, fuck me does my tap water smell chlorinated this morning. We drink water from our fridge that filters the water so I've never really noticed it. Even when filling up water from the tap before for watering, it's never smelled that strong. Think the feeding will be happening tomorrow after the water has had a bit to just sit outside. The smell is putrid, smells like pool water, deadset [emoji40]

Ill bet they just chlorinated the catchment in the last few days

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app