How long until I'm harvesting?

Here's my chick. Got given her by a mate of a mate back in late Feb. She was a bit of a unit-looking thing and it has taken a bit of nursing to get her back to looking half decent. Wondering how long you more experienced champs reckon I've got until finish. Still waiting on my loupe [emoji19]

post-63203-152283667299_thumb.jpeg

post-63203-152283669202_thumb.jpeg

post-63203-152283670359_thumb.jpeg

Cheers guys!

How many times have the white hairs browned off? I think I remember reading the old school guys used to wait 2-3 browning offs before harvest.

I’d say a couple weeks left all depends on the stone you want etc. I leave mine late following the trics.

Last year me and two mates harvested at completely different times. Nearly a month between the first two guys and me when I finished. I did loose a lot to bud rot though

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

hey torrie 

get into using EM-1 , it will control bud rot for you , using it as drench & foliar in veg & drench in flower 

of cause it can't stop bugs shitting in ya buds & rotting them out though

but it can help stop PM / botrytis if you have a tendency for that kind of weather towards harvest

EM-1 trials in NZ https://www.emnz.com/article/using-em-for-disease-protection

generally  eva your waiting for the pistols to mostly turn brown , a jewellers loupe will help you see the triscombe heads for more accuracy &

letting you easily pick your preferred harvest window , looking for mostly cloudy heads & a small amount of amber heads depending on your preference 

loupe's are pretty cheap on ebay 

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys. No idea on how many times they've browned off. It's been a bit difficult trying to learn what's going on when this is the first plant I've ever had. Was an accident that I even fell into growing at all. Got given this one because she looked like shit, I think, and while researching on how to get her back to looking good, I found you fine people and from there I discovered I could order seeds and grow from them. Have wanted to learn from the ground up, literally, so that's what I'm doing.

Ordered a loupe on ebay from a seller in Sydney, apparently, but from the look of the weird tracking history I've found it looks like it's coming from bloody Russia or something with an estimated date of arrival of early May! Hate when that happens. Gonna grab another today from an actual Australian seller and I'll just have two. Was curious so I posted here, plus, I'm quite in love with the pics of her buds I got last night. So sparkly and lovely.

Haven't the foggiest on the strain, either. It's like being given a kid you know nothing about and being told to learn when you've never raised a kid in your life lol.

I'm hoping to harvest some cloudy and some amber so I have a bit of a choice with a high that gets me going through the day and a stone that wipes me out at night.

Someone posted about a magnification app for phones so you can see the pistols. If you look in the app store might find one. Worth a try.

Yeah that was me lol. Doesn't work too well, great for photos but not really great at getting up as close as you need it to be. Blurs out and pixelates. I'll try it again now in the daylight though