How long until I'm harvesting?

Could you just imagine how amazing this planet would be if each household grew their own organic supply of vegetables and fruits? The farming lands could then be used to better effect by growing cycling cover crops to feed organic livestock and mulch the earth. Less need to cut down long established rainforests and bushlands in order to make more fields to grow mass veggies and fruits for human consumption in built up areas where growing a decent sized garden patch is impossible.

Don't mind my ramblings, just thinking outloud and realizing how angry and sad it makes me that we're destroying this planet simply because of human laziness. It's repugnant, but it just makes me more determined to start with my family and gently pass the knowledge onto others so that they might enrich their little corner of the planet and then the domino effect will continue. My children are going to learn this and then pass it onto their children and in a few generations, we may be looking at a planet that isn't facing serious issues and an accelerated rate of demise from barren soil.

Edited by evatil

Haha whatever gave you that impression, Dog? Yes, I do dabble in a little bit of writing. Hoping to get back into it with some smoke that will help the creative juices flowing so I can bang out some manuscripts that stand a chance at being published and enjoyed for substance instead of cheap thrills like the Fifty Shades clusterfuck. I very much enjoy writing fictional stories based around strong female protagonists. I want to empower men and women alike, but especially women. I want to raise strong, respectful, and well-adjusted kids with a great sense of self worth. I didn't have it for myself, but I'm committed to providing it for them and breaking the cycle.

It shows......lol. Good on ya. I hope I can read a hard back of yours in the future. [emoji1303]

That's probably the best compliment I've ever received, Dog, so thank you, truly. The fact you picked up that I'm a writer just through my forum posts has given me a boost to my self-esteem. If I seem like a writer in my lazy posts, when I actually put pen to paper, maybe it is actually good like my beta-readers are saying and I really am just letting self-doubt get in the way of submitting my manuscripts. I have over 14 rough manuscripts that I've crafted over almost 5 years. Just like with soil, my writing gets better the more I feed and nurture it. Once my garden is booming and I have some uplifting, creative smoke, a good majority of those manuscripts will be fine-toothed combed and refined. Once it can't get any better, it'll then be sent off to agents in order to hopefully get signed to a publishing house that wants to buy into my series books. Think Jack Reacher but geared towards women. It will have elements of erotica with more positive sexual experiences that enhance knowledge for better pleasure that can translate from the page into life.

I'll just be over here fixing the world through gardening, nursing and the written word eventually lol. Medicine and biology is another area that lights my mind on fire and I love learning about it. Long term career goal is to become a registered nurse and midwife. My gardening and writing will hopefully help me save and make more coin whilst primarily doing what I love by supporting women and babies through pregnancy and birth.

I'm setting myself up a rewarding life and I love it. When it all comes to fruition is over for all these hoes out here lol.

Listen here child. I was running drugs into Australia over 30 years ago. I know how stuff has come in abd how much to give people. 10 years is nothing..27 years ago i was funding funding crops. So pull your dam head in child.

I give a person I'm freinds with advice on how to not get done by arial but no all of your 10 years means more. Talk to me when you count decades. I may play dumb on site but trust me. To not get done ever for anything takes skill.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Listen here child. I was running drugs into Australia over 30 years ago. I know how stuff has come in abd how much to give people. 10 years is nothing..27 years ago i was funding funding crops. So pull your dam head in child.

I give a person I'm freinds with advice on how to not get done by arial but no all of your 10 years means more. Talk to me when you count decades. I may play dumb on site but trust me. To not get done ever for anything takes skill.

Thats the private msg i just got of aquadoll

• Upvote 1