How long until I'm harvesting?

What sort of stone r u after?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

All of them. lol, nah, I'm mainly a night time smoker to wind down after big days and ease the pain in my back. Would prefer something more body, a bit heady. Probably looking for a bit of amber in them for that, yeah?

Maybe cut a couple at cloudy for wkend day smoke and leave a majority on there to get more amber?

Where am I at now in the process? lol I've still got my training wheels on, fellas. Bear with me.

I find it’s easier to tell from the colour of trichs on the red hairs themselves, my opinion is that new clear trichs are appearing all so there’s always gonna be a few unless u leave it to long and the plant is dead

It’s close , if u pull some off now will slow down the process for the rest

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Still searching for my sweet spot lol. Ya dags.

Always willing to help out, Pedro, ya kind sex pest.

Will give the buds a better look in later on and have a geeze at the hairs. The loupe I have is 30× and 60× magnification. If I could just get the 60× side to sort itself out, I might be able to have a better look.

Helps that I also know where to look now. Thanks guys.