How long until I'm harvesting?

Yeah fair enough , just something I wouldn’t do myself

I grew outdoors for many years and to be honest I had my fair share of problems

Some of the things I’ve seen this year with the outdoors guys has surprised me

It seems each different sub climate has its own set of problems n bugs you have to overcome

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

i wouldn't want to do it either MM but if you saw the amount of red mallee dirt that came off , it def made you think 

downside , terpenes are water soluble

but cannabinoides are not 

finding cultivars that do well in your climate or breeding to your climate can def save some heartache for growers 

bugs , well , get used to it & get used to the bugs you had the year B4 most likely not being

this years challengers , depending on the months leading up to the growing season = was it dry , was it wet 

this will determine which bugs get a run in any given season 

only control what you can control , plant health is something you should be able to control 

letting the plant defend itself 

environment , looking into a green or shade house will give you a bit of control , over rain if nothing else 

like anything there are pros & cons to choices we make , solving this prob creates this prob , choose wisely

can't remember what phoenix exactly did but i wouldn't be keen on using dish soap on buds or anything really 

• Upvote 1

Found it accidentally while watching a few videos from a guy on YouTube that runs Grow In A Pot or something like that? He did it with his, so I researched it. Quite a few growers do it and reckon it improves the buds. Will keep some unwashed and wash the others and do a side by side comparison when it's smokin time and will let you know how I go.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/bud-washing.200881/

I wouldn't do it either, but i did lol, mainly to get rid of the little pillars, it makes fuck all difference from what i can see, a lost tric or 2, don't know what a terpene is

it pisses with rain here most of the time, no need to wash anything, but when you have only had 2 days rain since Jan 4, these things happen

if i threw away all me damaged buds i wouldn't have hardly any left 

the big bastards aren't a problem its the little .5-1 cm ones, stnuc of things, have seen many 1000s of them 

I'd always assumed we kept them dry in order to prevent but rot as much as possible.

I dunno, you never learn anything new unless you try something knew. I might be able to report back with some positive results and turn us into bud washers. Or I'll learn a lesson, have weed that's less potent but still better than the shit that's being peddled round here and it'll be on me. I'll give the wash a go.

Yes... I'm one of those people that wash their fruits and veggies after buying them. That aspect and thought also appeals with me with the washing. You don't leave them in there, just a quick 10-20 sec swish in a bucket of lemon juice and bicarb in water then the hot water, then the cool water and then hang em up.

most all houses have a roof space, i mean the area below the roof, where all the electric stuff runs through, just nice to get the stuff out of the living areas, it vents thru the roof duct

im suss on the washing of buds, they are washed when wet, consider in the drying process dust and things can naturally do what dust does dry off and blow away in the wind, especially the large particles u can see that come away in the water, i would suspect much things could also stick to buds while drying and be finer, use a filter when smoking of some sort anyway

• Upvote 1

Internet is full of whatever u want it to be

Don’t wash your buds!!! Permanent

They probably the same blokes that said u can’t use coco again or that u can’t use in a continuous recirculating system!!!!

Listen to Ichty n Pedro

Don’t wash your buds , if u have to hold them upside down when dry n shake to get as much off n out as u can , do inspect b4 u chop

U already got mould u just gonna make it worse n wash in onto buds that don’t have it

Internet is full of whatever u want it to be

Don’t wash your buds!!! Permanent

They probably the same blokes that said u can’t use coco again or that u can’t use in a continuous recirculating system!!!!

Listen to Ichty n Pedro

Don’t wash your buds , if u have to hold them upside down when dry n shake to get as much off n out as u can , do inspect b4 u chop

U already got mould u just gonna make it worse n wash in onto buds that don’t have it

No worries, Mac. Respect your opinion and stance. Still the experimenting side of me wants to try. I'll make you a deal and I'll wash one and keep the others unwashed.