How long until I'm harvesting?

i just told you why because its fucks ya buds lol i dont know the scientific reasons why, i just it does, terpenes are important whats the first thing you do when you buy a bag of buds? you open the bag and have wiff well most people do anyways and if it smells like shit and taste like shit than its usually not very appealing, if you wet them then you have to dry them asap which speeds up the drying process and that in its self will start breaking down cannabinoids plus the added risk of inviting more mould, the best way to preserve all the good stuff that you just spent all this time trying to produce is to chop it hangin it upside down in a dry dark area where the temps are low with ventilation and leave it be to do its thing till its ready to cure

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Typical chick lol, tell ya what, i'll go and have a smoke of some washed and unwashed shit off the same plant

and let you know, gives us 10

But can we trust ya, Pedro? lol ok will wait for ya to come back from your adventure. And nah not a typical chick. Vagina or not, I reckon everyone should always ask why. That's how toddlers and kids learn. Why not adults too? Why do we not ask why more?

I'll be working on the meaning of life while you're checking bud purity with ya lungs.

i just told you why because its fucks ya buds lol i dont know the scientific reasons why, i just it does, terpenes are important whats the first thing you do when you buy a bag of buds? you open the bag and have wiff well most people do anyways and if it smells like shit and taste like shit than its usually not very appealing, if you wet them then you have to dry them asap which speeds up the drying process and that in its self will start breaking down cannabinoids plus the added risk of inviting more mould, the best way to preserve all the good stuff that you just spent all this time trying to produce is to chop it hangin it upside down in a dry dark area where the temps are low with ventilation and leave it be to do its thing till its ready to cure

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks GQ. Gives me something to think about.

How to Use Medical Marijuana - Marijuana Doctors

The cannabis or extract is placed into the rectum and then absorbed through the colon. It can be an embarrassing way to medicate, but many patients say they would never consider any other option. Effects kick in quickly and last a long time — just make sure you wear protective gloves and thoroughlywash your hands after

• Upvote 1

How to Use Medical Marijuana - Marijuana Doctors

https://www.marijuanadoctors.com › Resources

The cannabis or extract is placed into the rectum and then absorbed through the colon. It can be an embarrassing way to medicate, but many patients say they would never consider any other option. Effects kick in quickly and last a long time — just make sure you wear protective gloves and thoroughlywash your hands after
But I like sticky fingers...

But can we trust ya, Pedro? lol ok will wait for ya to come back from your adventure. And nah not a typical chick. Vagina or not, I reckon everyone should always ask why. That's how toddlers and kids learn. Why not adults too? Why do we not ask why more?

I'll be working on the meaning of life while you're checking bud purity with ya lungs.

Only with ya vagina, lol 

righto here we go, had 3 cones of washed shit,  got a bit stoned so had 3 more, came inside and got a can

But I like sticky fingers...

im trying to find out if the med weed is washed, the big name stuff in the states before consumers buy it, its a huge industry there now so i think its gota be as close to a best practice as you could find. ive never heard of them sticking it up the bum before.