How long until I'm harvesting?

Nah Eva that's not the guys style. They may joke around but I've never seen them do the I told you so to anyone..Tunkers our mad scientist and heck he comes up with some crazy stuff. Kinda fun seeing what come next...maybe you might end up being the female equivalent..

+unkhers would be ure name

Nah Eva that's not the guys style. They may joke around but I've never seen them do the I told you so to anyone..Tunkers our mad scientist and heck he comes up with some crazy stuff. Kinda fun seeing what come next...maybe you might end up being the female equivalent..

Nah, I know. Bunch of top blokes and ladies over here.

My main point is, anything that has ever been done has been done for the first time. Weed used to be a "hippie drug" then one day, we discovered how to get medicine from this plant. Suddenly, it's no longer a hippie drug, it's legit medicine. It's not just to get baked and have a giggle and a munch sesh, it's got healing properties. Never looked in loupes before to determine when to harvest until someone did it for the first time.

Bottom line is, until I have a person who has washed their buds give me proof it stuffs em up, I'm just gonna do what people who have done it are doing because I'm yet to find someone who has said they regret doing it.

S'all good, folks! I'll either learn a bad lesson or a good one, and you guys are welcome to come along for the ride, that's what it's all about!

From my research into a fair few different people doing it, the only trichomes that come off are the ones that are no longer going to give much of an effect because they're already on their way out. They're coming off and they were always gonna, whether they were washed or not. Trichomes are not water soluble unless put in extreme temperatures. GQ had a fair bit of horrible weather throughout her grow and I reckon her buds would put us all on our arses. Trichomes don't melt on contact with water. Its only in boiling or freezing conditions that happens. Even if they do come off, it's like less than 5% you're losing. Less than 5% terpene lost but I'll be able to smoke a bud that dries just as fast as unwashed ones and without the bug shit and built up dirt and remnants of cat hair, my hair, fuckin skin cells and whatever airborne shit has been carried over from my neighbours doing their garden?

I won't be bashing the shit out of my buds, I'll be gently bobbin them up and down in a bucket of water and possibly ending up with a cleaner, healthier, still potent smoke.

Like, don't dust a table for 6 months and see what it looks like. That's on your buds. Going into your lungs. Just doesn't sit well with me and you never know, this could become a commonplace thing to do after harvest as more and more people give it a go and see if it's for them or not.

And feel free to poke a bit of fun, fellas, I can handle it. Bloody Evatil the Autogrowin Coco-using Budwasher is at it again, that's what this is. Taking proven advice from you fine individuals, and also attempting new concepts to bring contributions to this forum. We gotta keep up and grow the best damn weed the world has ever seen. U.S. might be legal but Australia grows the best shit you ever smoked -- that's what we should be striving towards. Let's see if the Muricans have a point on this bud washin thang.

All love guys, just like being a pretend scientist sometimes.

think u on to something, empty bottle full of “ special air”

$ 25 for 500 mls of nothing

I’m sure bro it

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Why not? They've already got special bottled water you can buy to use in your bong and specialized cleaners. Any company is going to take advantage of consumers to make a profit. But just like we know other cheaper methods to clean our bongs that work, maybe some of these would work better? I might try one one day and make an assumption of it based on personal experience instead of just being told it's nothing. Variety is the spice of life, dudes. Why not give something a go that may work, what have you got to lose? I won't be dumping the lot in there, but I will then have a personal experience of if it works or not.

If we all grew the same as we ever did, there wouldn't leave much in the way of improvements. Nothing wrong with trying something that has a risk. Risks can sometimes pay off well.

im not against it either, but have questioned wether the matter you wash away breaks down or is filtered out through natural processes, and as the drying room most use is probably not sanitized does the wet bud become re contaminated, if youve ever smoked fish or some other meat there is no shortage of stuff going on your food or into the air, some science results would be nice

I've been giving plants darkness before harvest ,,mostly 72 hrs ,,,once or twice for 48 hrs.

I didn't stop after the first time because I had a noticeable difference upon close inspection and in feel.

Only had one crop that it didn't make any or much difference to ,,,

Don't need to do clone experiments or anything to compare ,,,you compare it to the snapshot image in your mind that you took 72 hrs earlier.

Talked a bit about it here a while back but most we're a bit doubtful.So it's good there is some interest in trying it.

As to any other difference than look and feel I can't say ,,prob need a laboratory for that.

So I can't really say it's stronger as I don't know ,but definitely more appealing to the eye.

Tends to make me think oil or hash production would rise ,,,,but that's just my speculation.

One warning ,,,,beware the room humidity ,,,One grow of sixteen small plants I got mould on two of them .not much though.

probably wouldn't have happened if the light was coming on and off to raise the temp ,,,,I don't know.

Also ,,it rained that week , and also they were a little overdue,,,so some variables going on but high humidity is something I'll be wary of in the future, maybe I would have got mould anyway ,,,,

This has been an interesting thread to read evatil,, , happy birthday for whenever it was in the last day or two

Me is sleepy nigh nigh.