How long until I'm harvesting?

Umm I think I can see brown trichomes ? Maybe getting ready in a week or two [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Gonna give her the chop this weekend before sunrise after I chuck her in darkness for twenty four hours. She's really stinky and while it's so amazing, I have to now reschedule drying time so I can get them in a mason jar and hide them before we have visitors staying with us... can hide my plants fine. Cannot think of a location other than the one I have in mind so that I can dry it while they're here. Will be easier when I set up a grow cupboard and let it sit in view with sheets and towels in it for a couple of months before use, because, you know, sticky beaks and then I'll dry in there with carbon filtering and I can adjust the temp and humidity while they are drying. Many plans just don't have deep enough pockets right now [emoji20]

Evatil. Enjoy the fruits of your labour. Looks top shelf to me. Nothing beats your own. Always amazed what’s starts off a seed and matures and blossoms into taste delights.

OMD. What an awesome pair of colours you got going there. As for he shakes? What fucking shakes. Those 2 photos are spot on. You have a few years on me and I can’t keep the bloody loupe still. Makes me dizzy and gives me the shits. Mate you have that amber mix spot on.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

I used a 60x jewelers loop sticky taped to my mobile phone and damn was hard to get a good shot with all the shaking lol As you can see there is a lot of amber and a few new clear trichs. Next grow im going to go more milky less amber for some thing different.

Here is the BlueBloods.

attachicon.gifBB Death Shot (2).jpg

Love the purple [emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I used a 60x jewelers loop sticky taped to my mobile phone and damn was hard to get a good shot with all the shaking lol As you can see there is a lot of amber and a few new clear trichs. Next grow im going to go more milky less amber for some thing different.

Here is the BlueBloods.

attachicon.gifBB Death Shot (2).jpg

That is one helluva idea, OMD! I might have to rig myself up something similar! Will do a bit of muckin round today, I reckon. Plants look amazing! Haven't seen many that aren't green.

So, I've got myself a bit of a fucked up bug infestation on this girl plus a bit of bud rot on some of the smaller buds. Missed it early. Got a lot of black spots on the underside of my leaves. Thinking I'm gonna have to do this harvest asap. She's smelling a bit... different today. Gonna flush her right through with water in a bit, I'm then thinking much later tonight, I will cut her off at the stem, hang her upside down, and then tomorrow, will trim branches off, give them a wash in 3 different tubs, will dunk into 1 with hydrogen peroxide and water then 1 with lemon juice, bicarb, water and then 1 with fresh water. Try and get off as many of these buggy fucks as possible at this late in the game and try and stop the bud rot from going any further. Will hang them in the sun to dry off for a couple of hours before I put them away to dry inside to hang and dry.

Been so preoccupied with heavy life shit the past couple days. Could kick myself for it. Little buggy fucks! Will be spraying my little chicks with neem oil this afternoon as they have a few signs of bug life too.

Any other suggestions or should I just go with what I'm doing?

What sort of bugs ? Dunno about washing buds I have never done it.

As for Rot, rip those buds off quick smart and chop out the rot.  keep the left over drying somewhere else away from the rest so it doesnt spread.

As for loupes, get one like this that attaches to your phone, I have one that comes in a case, but looks similar to this.  the light is really helpful too.

https://www.ebay.com.au/p/60x-Universal-Mobile-Phone-Mini-Portable-C-LED-Microscope-Magnifier-Loupe-U-V1a7/1769527124

Game changer. Caterpillars? Anyway, I would suggest harvesting NOW. Seperate good buds from rotting ones and dry seperately. Don't worry about flushing, and harvesting in the dark. Harvest TODAY and get those rotting buds dry. And if there are caterpillars, remove them. That's what I do anyway. Good luck!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Caterpillars are cute, i got some lovely big ones, some nice smaller ones and some sexy little gray/black ones that really love me buds 

everyday i go out and say g'day to a few, some chew the stems half way thru, some bore into the buds, some just eat leaves

fuck i love them all to death, they have chewed there way thru a lb or two or three, easier to see them when they is big and fat hey

I just joined the caterpillar breeders association, membership is free