How long until I'm harvesting?

Conspiracy theory

Weed eating buds released into Aussie bush land to devastate crops

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Gotta fight fire with fire! Where's my box of ladybugs at?! [emoji221]

post-63203-152340538464_thumb.jpeg

post-63203-152340540716_thumb.jpeg

post-63203-152340539894_thumb.jpeg

Deadset pricks. Cuttin off all the infected, rotted shit I can. Got so much happenin in my life right now and as much as I'd love to be able to donate the time right now to doin a full harvest and wash, I'll be fucked if I can. Gonna do a preharvest trim of all the bullshit and hope she'll stay cool until I can get her fully harvested tomorrow. Maybe tonight if I really push myself to get everything in order today.

Not gonna go into the shit, but I reckon all of you guys would be telling me to concentrate on my life stuff if I could say anything bout what's goin on. Flushed her through this morning, water that came out the bottom was nice and clean so that's dope.

What sort of bugs ? Dunno about washing buds I have never done it.

As for Rot, rip those buds off quick smart and chop out the rot. keep the left over drying somewhere else away from the rest so it doesnt spread.

As for loupes, get one like this that attaches to your phone, I have one that comes in a case, but looks similar to this. the light is really helpful too.

https://www.ebay.com.au/p/60x-Universal-Mobile-Phone-Mini-Portable-C-LED-Microscope-Magnifier-Loupe-U-V1a7/1769527124

Nice item just got one [emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The chop ended up being done. Had some time on my hands while I was on hold on the phone.

Gonna do a quick dunk into a bucket of room temp water with a tiny squirt of detergent in it, then rinse by dunking into a clean bucket of water. Should get the bugs off. The rot and mold was fairly localized. Cut off what I could which was most of it. Will hang em up by the little branches in a little bit of sun and see if that kills it. If not, will give em a dunk and rinse in hydrogen peroxide and water tomorrow before giving them a dunk into clean water and just hanging them up and letting em go.

Pretty stoked with how much I got off her. They look bloody (or should I say buddy[emoji23] ) lovely! [emoji108]

No caterpillars yet, Pedro. Why would there be? Sounds like they're having a mad enough time at your palace. And why wouldn't they be? Sound like lucky little bastards

post-63203-152340968343_thumb.jpeg

Edited by evatil

most time i cut my buds totally off the branches into standard finger size nugs, get the stems all out from the start. for big plants and plenty the branch dry method buys more time , rot and mold can be right in on a stem where you cant see so by seperating it all off the stem u get a better look. and they dry better without mold risk. if a bud has gone a bit rotty while its growing, be that brown colour, its easy to snip the bit off, i find that sort of rot diff to the white mold that grows on a stash if poorly dried which i would target with methods such as your washing, but i think youve gone a bit over the top for whats on it., either way theres hardly any on that but get in deep for a look

seperate each nug on a screen let dry a little, then paper bags and sealed up for a week in a roof space, never failed me

Bicarb of soda, raises the PH kills mould, bugs hate it and jump off(sometimes) lemon juice and H2o are antiseptic

water is water rinse the other shit off

wouldn't be using dish washing liquid meself

seen you mention washing buds thought you had pillars

Nah, just stupid little bug fucks all over a couple. Don't wanna be inhaling their shitty little corpses if I can help it lol. They don't deserve to be in my lungs!

I'll give the bicarb a go instead. Might go hassle my neighbour out for some of the lemons off her tree too. Gotta run out to get a peg hanging drying thingymabob so I have something small and portable to dry em on and so when I've gotta move em, it can be fast and not an ordeal. Popcorn buds can just be hung flat and spaced out on a mesh laundry bag and dried, me thinks.

Sun and fresh air are the best at fucking mold up. Combine that with a quick dip in water with lemon and bicarb and then water again, then hang them, I think I'm gonna be all good over in this hood. Thanks for the advice, Pedro, ma man. How did things work out with Blondie last night?

A pic of some of the shit I found on em.

post-63203-152341178925_thumb.jpeg

most time i cut my buds totally off the branches into standard finger size nugs, get the stems all out from the start. for big plants and plenty the branch dry method buys more time , rot and mold can be right in on a stem where you cant see so by seperating it all off the stem u get a better look. and they dry better without mold risk. if a bud has gone a bit rotty while its growing, be that brown colour, its easy to snip the bit off, i find that sort of rot diff to the white mold that grows on a stash if poorly dried which i would target with methods such as your washing, but i think youve gone a bit over the top for whats on it., either way theres hardly any on that but get in deep for a look

seperate each nug on a screen let dry a little, then paper bags and sealed up for a week in a roof space, never failed me

lol. Me? Overboard? Really? Careful, Xtro, I might think you know me better than I know myself lol. Yeah a bit over board. Just freaked when I saw that shit on there. Was the last thing I needed today. But it's all good! Wish we had roof space but nup. Just gonna hang dry em and let them do their thing. Set for smoke right now so I want to try and dry em slow and even. Worked really well with the bud I picked off her a little under a week ago. Dried nice and quickly and evenly and was a mad smoke.

Where did all this washing buds come from? I’ll be fucked if I’m ever gonna wash any buds

U spend all that time keeping them dry to build up resin count n then u want to use all this shot to wash it

The buds aren’t dead they will absorb some of whatever u put on it

Cut your loose, cut out rot etc

But please don’t wash your buds!

A little bug shit , u probably eat more than u think n they been eating the weed anyway

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1