How long until I'm harvesting?

Doll, I really do hope you come back to the forum and let us see how your babies are going. Just might be an idea to remember that not everyone will agree with you and sometimes that's a good thing when it's coming from experienced growers, and if you don't agree, that's cool, just do what you see fit for your grow. This is a forum with other contributing members, you will get differing opinions, just try to take it with a grain of salt and keep truckin on with what makes you and your plants happy!
  • Upvote 2

Spot on. Protect the roots from the heat of those 35degC + days. The bigger the pot the better.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thinking I might invest in some large terracotta pots to stick my fabric pots in to keep them cool during my potted auto grows through summer. As soon as I've tamed the auto growing, potted up autos will be a permanent all year round fixture in my yard, I reckon. Save the shadehouse for the photo girls during the growing season. Got the space inside to protect smaller sized plants on those cold days and nights, so why not?

If you can remember white reflex the sun. That might help with choosing. On average keeps temp 5 deg cooler.

Was actually thinking about that! Maybe I'll go white or tan coloured fabric pots for summer and keep the black ones for winter. Nice tip there, Doll!