How long until I'm harvesting?

Washed buds dry out quick. They do look better, seem to glow more imo.

It is definitely counter intuitive the first time you dunk and shake your prize cola in a wheelie bin full of water.

I dry in bigger chunks nowadays, so don’t bother anymore.........could chuck em in the pool I guess. Haha.

Check this canabutter filth out.

Straight out of the slow cooker

post-62971-0-08223500-1523424666_thumb.jpeg

3 washes later.

post-62971-0-66199300-1523424710_thumb.jpeg

Spew worthy sorta.

Maybe I’ll review my drying techniques.

I'm sure people had a sneer and a chuckle the first time a plant was grown by a light, you know?

There's heaps of things changing in the way of cannabis growing. Technology and experimentation are what gives us new methods of growing things. Yeah, it's a plant that has been around for years, but just like the rest of the universe, new things are discovered everyday. Every bastard thought planes were stupid when they were first invented, now look. Jets and shit.

Don't read into this wrong, I very much appreciate your advice. This forum has given me bountiful amounts of information that has been invaluable, but in the end, it's info off a forum here just like it's info off a forum elsewhere. Sometimes, others will want to try other things, you should be stoked. It's a win/win for you guys because I'm giving something a go that is being used by a lot of other people. Now, I'll either fuck up a couple buds by washing them and end up with mildly less potent stuff, or I'll be like "It works great! Try it!" Up to you or not whether you do it. Either way, I'm not fucking up your buds, so it's all gravy.

Jorge Cervantes actually has a bit in his cannabis encyclopedia about it. Plus videos.

Will agree, Pedro, too much hydrogen peroxide after watching a few more videos. Doc Bud was the person to originally try it. There's a tonne of people doing it that are now claiming they'll never go back to unwashed. Yes, just words on the internet, I know. But, just like mine and yours are now.

Going to give it a go with a couple. Not all. Not my best ones and what do I really have to lose?

And I pinky promise not to whinge if you guys were right and I will apologize for being a shithead and not listening. You can even say I told you so. Promise!

• Upvote 1