Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Heya Gq do you have grow glasses? If yes take pics through it.. On the Size thing.. Which is what in the pics.. First off all important to have a healthy clone/mother to take cuts of.. (pale sick plants) the clones wont make it.. sick mommy sick baby.. Then on the size thing as soon as there is spare side branches! I normally when in a hurry take all tops off and leave the small under growth! Give the pale ones a bit of epsom and see them green up again.. Epsom also flushes out build ups in soil! Would love to see the plants in natural ligh or through grow glasses..

Peace..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks bogan,but I've got an issue with one of my clones being very pale,just trying to get on top of that and all should be good,hopefully lol I'm just going to play around doing ground prep for the next few weeks and wait for the ground to warm up and start planting some big summer girls,everything looks like its starting to all happen over on your end bogan,keep up the good work mate,I'm always following your threads, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Heya.. mornings.. What size pots are those.. what ya feeding or should i read back , did you say earlyer? Ph readings.. , might be hungry.. but give a shot of epsom flush soil , and give a stronger feeding.. what i would try..

Peace..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners