Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Well not really into because I've been to scared to use it but I certainly feel slightly better after talking to simple grow and I like the fact that its made here in oz,the bloke I got my clones of was using these exact products to grow medical grade cannabis for pain relief and he swore by the stuff but I just want to be absolutely sure before putting it any of my plants for obvious reason's

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Finally got my shit together, e/thing i need (no old lady stockings but),to attempt making rso tomorrow.

So you reckon chuck e/thing in freezer tonight?

Also do you put outside in sun to dissolve chlorophyll before or after filter?

Sorry to keep hitting up for answers but only got 2 ozs at mo and don't want to stuff up

• Upvote 1

I've got no problems with you asking questions at all Bob that's how its done,now I don't put anything in the freezer, just a rough chop,quick wash 3 to 4 minute or there a rounds,then filter then leave it in the sun for it to evaporate or put it in the an esky with the lid ajar so nothing settles in your mixture, bugs, dust ect and depending on temps will determined how long it takes to evaporate, keep asking questions if your not sure about something, his fast do you need this oil ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

sorry GQ not being someone who looks at synthetic nutrients on a reg basis , i can't really help with the right Q's 

BTW being made here doesn't mean the individual ingredients are made here , poss just mixed here , pure speculation though

in most countries lying on food packaging or fertilizer bags is big , very big , money & jail time for playing that game

( that's only the lill guy in bizz though , diff rules for big money lol )

however everyone pretty much works on the honor system = tell the truth , the only way people 

get found out is if someone puts the money up for testing = not cheap , as you can see talking tish

or labeling tish is very easy to do but for the guys running the gauntlet the cost could be massive 

so i'd like to think most people tend to do the right thing , if you think that then the choice is synthetic or not