Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Guys,most helpful

Cause i'm giving to my daughter who has fibromyalgia (she's 22) and like your hubby has never smoked the stuff,i am bit hesitant in activating.

But if thats the best way to make it work,so be it

I'm so humbled that you guys take time to explain ev/thing to numbskull like me.

Not doing it to get high or anything,trying to help my girl.

Of course i will be guinea pig for her and if she sees me chasing chooks in back yard when we hane'nt got any,she prob won't take it.

She gets high on panadol

Yours in undying awesomeness      bob

Bob have a look into the agitation method,no cooking required,also blend up any trim and leaf with a nutri bullet and pop them into some ice block trays and freeze them and then add one block a day into a smoothie or juice it will really help to start building her receptors up not to mention the health benefits, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Can I get some advice please,when brought my lights in Sydney the hydro guy gave me all this free stuff and I can't find much info about all,I've never used anything like these ever and just want to know is it safe to use or is it all just toxic chemicals that I should toss in the bin,I've got no idea about all this shit and not sure when and how to use it, if at all cheers GQde265c8daa051da9987f95511fc359db.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi GQ,as you know i'm just starting out on this inside growing merry-go-round to.

From what i can see you've done ok freebie wise,that stuff can cost fortune.

Not familiar with some of it,but looks like he's given you growth fertilizers and root pick-ups.

You will allways get diff people saying this is good or that is crap,dep on brand ect.

Love to say that its all good stuff,but just don't know enough.

Pretty sure someone will be along to help you,in meantime it was all free so can't be bad thing