Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Evening all,well after going over a few idea's with hubby we decided I needed a grow room asap in order for my little clones to survive, I had a few options to choose from but hubby says I'm to impatient lol I wanted a shed just for growing but this is going to take a little bit of time and i want it yesterday so for this first grow he has knocked me up a home made tent that know lives inside a already existing larger shed,I had a greenhouse frame that I'm not really using so he has used that to make the tent and I think it looks pretty good,its 3metres by 3metres and 3metres high,one 600hps is up and the other one will go in tomorrow when I get some more pots going,I've put my clones in they seem to look a bit better today after more than a week of irregular light patterns some I'm just hoping they live,I will plant some new seeds asap and get those in there when I can,indoors is all new to me I gave no idea what I'm doing so I'm bound to have lots of questions and feel free to post advice if you see that I'm not doing something right or think I can improve on something, well here's hoping for the best but I'm damm sure I have a lot of learning to do lol, cheers GQ,,,PS stared with this frame and went from there48823c8b9072049b45da4feaaf02ff8d.jpg43371e58addc9df7f21645b59fe78c40.jpga3b324db8bdaf5a064c1f56c01967a7b.jpg68c723019dfb4c0b70a1c27439339fa1.jpg1b8cc4a442bff63dbb1c60a8e5640285.jpgebdd206b54c2ac51f8b9a8d7d18c883b.jpg1ba8399e389d697aa1a47fb1c1614069.jpg2cb88587bb9a0af645a2537ed876cc5d.jpge464d772e7980c25e5fdd48b883dadf8.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 4

I'm sure you'll make the transition to indoors with little to no hassles, GQ. What you've done outdoors is testament to that.

Though if you're only going with those two clones for now, I wouldn't be in such a hurry to arc up the second 600w until you're about ready to flip 'em into flower mode. Once the clones are established, drop the light down about 2 to 3 foot from the top of them, and set up a oscillating pedestal fan to blow a between the bottom of the HPS bulb and the top of the canopy of the plants just to move the heat along.

Once they're powering in veg mode, you might be able to lower the light closer to them. A rough indication to determine how close that you can get the bulb to the canopy is to place the back of you hand at canopy level, and if the back of you hand gets uncomfortably warm, it's potentially too hot for the plants. That said, once they're humming along during winter months, you might be surprised how much you can close up that gap.

But yeah, definitely get a oscillating fan in there, it'll help move the heat along and strengthen the stems as well. :)

:peace:

Edited by Indycar