Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Yep I think that's what I'm going to do billy,just to see what happens and so I can stop thinking about it lol its been doing my head in ever since that bloke give me all those bottles of shit,I would have been nun the wiser if he hadn't and went along on my merry little way lol stupid bottled stuff had me doubting my ways

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi GQ I order organic nutes online and use bac organic grow, bloom and pk booster and can highly recommend them. One cap to ten litre water can, very simple and easy. I use my own organic soil blends in fifty litre pots indoors. Coco mixed with compost, worm cast and perlite. Gravel on bottom two inches and perlite on top two inches to stop gnat infestations. Works for me Edited by sunseeker

Why thank you sunseeker, I hope so to,I thought about a diary but reckon it would be to simple,take seed ,plant seed in dirt,water seed,harvest crop lol the only other thing I could really add to that is my ground preparations which is where most of my time and effort goes into as its something I do all year round,making composts,I suppose when I think about it there's a few other things I could add to that because each grow presents its own unique requirements depending on bugs,temperatures ect,ect but as far as my indoors goes maybe I should just so I can look back on my own mistakes and use it to better the next attempt lol thanks sunseeker

OK I just rang simple grow Pty limited and had a yarn with them and found them very helpful, so first of all,all the products that I've shown in the pictures I've posted are all pgr free and all made right here in Sydney Australia,and also said if there is any other questions I can think of they'd be more than happy to provide me with any other info I can think of,so is there anything else that anyone can think of that I should be considering before using bottled products as pictured above other than pgr,s ? Is there any other harmful additives that I should be looking out for