Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

That pic of plants looks really healthy mlbblitz,well done,hopefully I can't get mine to look that healthy soon,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Very funny Indy lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks GQ I'm looking forward to see how it goes now flicked it to flower last night so bring on the buds

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze

The money makers smaller.. so id say the vixxin looks hungry.. See even the fading leaves on the money maker lower down.. Epsom start with a teasspoon per 5 liter water.. And then next after that a feed.. How long have they been in that pots..

Peace..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

magnesium deficiency looks like all the leaves turn light green,BUT the VEINS are still dark green..this starts at the bottom of the plant,and quickly works its way up..cannabis uses high levels of magnesium..slow growth,light green leaves,and slight curling of the leaves UP indicate mag def..

Taken from icmag..

Peace

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners