Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

What size lights again? 600's? Start the lights rather at 60cm and see how they react.. Doesnt matter when.. but what you can do is give them a epsom foilar spray just before lights off that way double punch them.. (half teaspoon per 5liter) before lights on be beyter to foilar (stomatas open)

Peace..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey Pedro, I'll defiantly hit em with the Epsom but I turned away from blood and bone many years ago because every single time I used it I had bug and critters and ant infestations beyond belief and it all but fucked my crops 3years in a row and since I stopped using it I've never had a problem since,call it bad or just bad timing,but I blamed the blood and bone for attracting them,who knows but I'm onto the Epsom and see if that improves things a bit,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Help Help 9cca03d8bd4330bbfac8726f1197dc89.jpgbc17e2436920de954b50542dd94dd52e.jpgd71dcd1697a8f9d8e2556b448e4bcc94.jpgHey guy this is my first time growing I was giving some banana kush clones that have been on a 20/4 light cycle in coco coir but they have been looking SO BAD since I went away an left them with a friend to look after them big mistake so tonight I drop the light back to 18/6 I thought that may help I also just water them with plain distilled water I thought that might flush them incase the was a nut problem please guys could you help a young novice out

Posted from EL Jefe

Hmmm yep there looking pretty bad,um maybe you could do with a light dose if Epsom salts as well but maybe just water is all you need till they perk up a bit and not to much just keep em damp,outdoors is my specialty lol I'm only pretty new to indoors but your bound to get some more educated advice in the morning,cheers GQ

Hey Pedro, I'll defiantly hit em with the Epsom but I turned away from blood and bone many years ago because every single time I used it I had bug and critters and ant infestations beyond belief and it all but fucked my crops 3years in a row and since I stopped using it I've never had a problem since,call it bad or just bad timing,but I blamed the blood and bone for attracting them,who knows but I'm onto the Epsom and see if that improves things a bit,GQ

blood n bone = nitrogen and phosphorus, Epsom is magnesium sulphate.

I was going to say nitrosol but that's B n B as well, needs a dose of something, you have lots of bottles of shit, lol

Compost tea is probably the go

Bloody organic gardening, almost killed some of mine looking for some Phosphorus and no Nitrogen,

ended up throwing some Blood n Bone in me bucket of organic tea, worked a treat, a little to much N but better than dead

Help Help 9cca03d8bd4330bbfac8726f1197dc89.jpgbc17e2436920de954b50542dd94dd52e.jpgd71dcd1697a8f9d8e2556b448e4bcc94.jpgHey guy this is my first time growing I was giving some banana kush clones that have been on a 20/4 light cycle in coco coir but they have been looking SO BAD since I went away an left them with a friend to look after them big mistake so tonight I drop the light back to 18/6 I thought that may help I also just water them with plain distilled water I thought that might flush them incase the was a nut problem please guys could you help a young novice out

lol you are in Gq's thread.. hehehe but to answer looks like over watering too me.. Cut back on watering get dry cycles.. Let her recover and pot up..

Peace..

Posted from EL Jefe

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass![emoji260]

Edited by Thcking