Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Do the pots gave drainage? Looks like over watering to me! Cut back on the water! Let them have wet / dry cycles! They dont need epsom as they dont look like they shorting! They need less water!! What is in your soil?? How much water you giving them? Is that 2liter milk bottles? And another thing clean up the old dying leaves they wont recover.. and plus any dead leaves in the pot on the soil! Dead leaves and shit invite pests..

Ps sorry for using your thread Gq [emoji28]

Admin is it possible to help Jefe move this to his own thread?

Peace..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass![emoji260]

Edited by Thcking

Yes they bottles have drainage in them but I hope it is over water An they are able to be save I have give them roughy 500ml an misting fir the past two days but tomorrow I will repot in proper pots An new coco coir does anyone have any Info on growing with full spectrum leds I have a cheap eBay 300watt full spectrum led grow light wondering if it's worth using or going back to the old fashion sun light ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

lol I was going to ask you about how went with making a thread,don't worry lots of people get stuck with that prefix question, when it tell you to select a prefix just click done or yes and your post will just come up,you don't actually have to select anything, it got me to when I was trying get my first post up,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey thcking I epsomed my plant yesterday,went and checked this morning and its looking greener all ready lol that's amazing thank you,I make up a Epsom mix for my citrus trees sometimes but never thought to put it on my mull plants,that was great advice king and I know LOVE Epsom lol cheers for that,GQ

Hey thcking I epsomed my plant yesterday,went and checked this morning and its looking greener all ready lol that's amazing thank you,I make up a Epsom mix for my citrus trees sometimes but never thought to put it on my mull plants,that was great advice king and I know LOVE Epsom lol cheers for that,GQ

Heya.. glad to hear Gq! Yes epsom is my friend too! If you can get your hands on Biobizz range.. Certefied organic! Been using it for years and wont use any other! Glad i could be of assistance!

Peace..

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass![emoji260]

Any advice will be appreciated hear,I've never done LST before and wondering if now is a good time to do it before my clones get to big,the one I was going to do it to is my vixen clone as its been stretching a bit its already had a trim about 6 weeks ago and has about 8 tops on it ,should I train them outwards a bit?and is thin tye wire OK to use ?

Any advice will be appreciated hear,I've never done LST before and wondering if now is a good time to do it before my clones get to big,the one I was going to do it to is my vixen clone as its been stretching a bit its already had a trim about 6 weeks ago and has about 8 tops on it ,should I train them outwards a bit?and is thin tye wire OK to use ?

af18eddaa312b7bfe7b98913125234c7.jpgaf18eddaa312b7bfe7b98913125234c7.jpg

I never tie down.. i only use supercropping.. you can start any age.. i start young!! And bend em ladies over to my liking [emoji23] bassically you want to pinch a stem (squeeze with ya index and thumb on the stem untill you can feel it give in between your fingers) then bend it over in the direction you want it to go.. watch out to not snap it.. you just want it to give in and then bend over.. You want to pinch them so all tops are at the same height.. creating even canopy so that all gets the same light.. and Defoliation is key too.. biggest fan leaves i clean up too.. the moment a new shoot has its own leaves to support i take the fan leaves off.. I normally do it all at once.. Good clean up and then let em recover for week or two then do again.. any shoots below the main canopy will only be popcorn.. You want to teain untill plus minus 2weeks into flowering..When stretch stops you want to stop too.. Otherwise they will produce healing hormones and delay budding..

Phew im a rambling man..

Peace..

• Upvote 1