Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Nothing runs smooth Gq but that also makes it kinda fun! What is in the see through cups? Or did you change them to the red cups? Will be following.. Just want to get back home then will be more active on this lakka Group of Greenies..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey king nah I've just got the see thru ones sitting in the red ones,keeps it nice and dark around the roots but I can also just pick the see thru one up and check how the roots are progressing

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sweet was wondering roots light not friends.. .. Clever on your part aboit peaking.. [emoji851]

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass![emoji260]

Yeah seem healthy enough and the vixen is a little bit older but it is really pale not sure what to do about that? Is it big enough to take clones from ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Can't help you on the are they big enough yet to take clones mine has been vegging for about 8 weeks when I took my second lot of clones looks like all 10 have rooted so I've got a mate taking 5 of them since I'm not gonna have the space and he's just getting growing again after a bit of time out focusing on other hobbies

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze