Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

i'm an organic grower so seeing nitrogen called P205 & potassium as K20 is out of my league 

the whopper bud i would say , just by name , is a PGR , doesn't mean it's bad but prob not a naturally occurring PGR

still can't find anything on them & retail price means zero , all about where the chems are coming from 

& the cost of that source , some of the raw chems are out of china & dirt cheap , doesn't mean these guys 

are going the chaep route 

i'm organic so very bias & say bin'em  , but really it's a grower call & i ain't the grower 

Ahoy my queen of green,

Just let my fingers do the walking and got you a pn.no, Simple grow 02960 404 69

They say they're biggest online hydro store in aus but have'nt got a website.

Might raise alarm bells? They reckon all their nutes are patented and safe for soil and soil less mediums.

At least you can give them a call.

A lot of nutes and stuff in bottles there not putting them down at all, I'm sure a lot out there use them and like it otherwise they wouldn't sell them, but I don't really think that's your kind of style for growing, just stay with what you're happy with organic style grown, a good mix of soil we've seen what you can grow in good soil, any liquid ferts for extra help, organic go go juice from bunnings of course, a concentrated worm juice, there's a worm farm up sunny coast way sells it and also good bags of worm castings for a good price, if your near that way 1 day, also check out on youtube a vid of Time laps guide to super cropping goes for 13:28 plus there's heaps more but just watched that 1 anyways quit informative seems not to complecated and very good results at the end, good way to grow for max yeild, good luck with your grow will be watching and learing along the way.

Cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thank you gazza,thanks browny, I've actually got to head over to the sunshine coast in a fortnight,don't suppose you have the name of that worm farm I'd be very keen to get good stuff direct from the farm,yeah organic really is my way of doing things for sure,I'm thinking about planting a couple of extra seeds while I'm doing my organic indoor grow just so I can see the difference between organic and bottled nutrient feed plants side by side each other just to see the difference's, I'll probably never use the nutrient fed stuff for anything more than feeding the chooks lol but I'm interested to see if my organic style grows faster and smells better than the bottle fed,I'm just curious to see the difference,but yeah majority will have to be all organic because I'm making meds with most of it so its not even an option really, it has to be organic

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app