Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Morning torrietree,it probably is a bit over kill in size but I don't like being in small spaces and wanted to make sure I've got room to move in there,hubby has set up the fans and air flow to create positive pressure within the tent so when I open it I get a gush of air that hits me in the face and then when I close her again it fills back up like a balloon and forces the air back out the ventilation hole again, hope that makes sense to others cause I don't really understand it so I just let hubby do his thing he knows what he's doing lucky for me cause there no way I could have built that lol anyway I'm going to pot some seeds today and hopefully I'll have babies rearing there heads in a couple of days,fingers crossed lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Morning torrietree,it probably is a bit over kill in size but I don't like being in small spaces and wanted to make sure I've got room to move in there,hubby has set up the fans and air flow to create positive pressure within the tent so when I open it I get a gush of air that hits me in the face and then when I close her again it fills back up like a balloon and forces the air back out the ventilation hole again, hope that makes sense to others cause I don't really understand it so I just let hubby do his thing he knows what he's doing lucky for me cause there no way I could have built that lol anyway I'm going to pot some seeds today and hopefully I'll have babies rearing there heads in a couple of days,fingers crossed lol

Heya you want negative presure in tent! You want the tent to suck in a little bit and not blow up.. that way you know only smell escaping is through exhaust.. Now blowing up in flower your spot will reek of flowers..

Peace..

Peace..

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass![emoji260]

HI gq,sorry to drop in on you, old mate bob here

That rso run we've been talking about,do you think that using a pair off old ladies stockings be ok for filter on 1st and 2nd wash?

Well,not OLD old ladies but newer ones maybe.

Should work like cheese cloth or sumthin of the like.

Wot u think?

• Upvote 1

Hi there king,I don't really have to worry about smells,I like the smells ALOT lol and I grow outdoors all around that shed so it isn't a problem, lucky for me lol

Aweh nice then Gq no worries.. Just one last thing it could shorten life span of fan quit a bit..

Peace..

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass![emoji260]