Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

OK OK I'm gonna try blood and bone lolim just wary after my bad experience lol will get some later today,thanks guys cheers, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

You can get fish/seafood nitrosol instead of sheep/cattle, never tried it, I use yates BnB its got all sorts of added shit these days, so does dynamic lifter, it all grows anything,

you can use a little bit of the chemicals to fix shit as well, doesn't hurt, wont kill your good bugs, just wont feed them, I do for a quick fix

Thanks heaps GQ they aren't looking any better today I am going to put the really bad one out side an I pray the Mother Nature will save my dumb ass an I have just keep them on distilled water today I didn't have any Epsom salts but would msm powder diluted in distilled water do the same as Epsom salts please someone I am begging help a fellow stoner learn the beautiful trade

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey eljefe,what do you think may have happened while plant was in your mates care,over watered,under watered ? Are you or were you feeding it anything ?how old is the clone,if you can give as much info as you can it will help others helps you but in your own thread lol I'm OK with you asking here no harm done hey,oh and welcome to the site,GQ

Thanks Pedro much appreciated, I'm saving all the crab shells and legs for spring,should with a treat,GQ

Its a bit cold here for all the goodies you blokes get up there

Its crayfish shells and flattie leftovers for me, like to get me own seaweed of the beach as well, not allowed to do much here anymore.

But fuck them who's got time to read the rules

Hey GQ they are 3-4 weeks old they where on a diluted solution of canna coco a An b that I was given with the clones it's ran out three days before I returned home to see the sad state of my baby but as I am having a lot of trouble finding the Canna coco a an b in town I think I might have to change to An more easily obtainable nutrient for them they are in coco coir an I have never grown in doors before I bought a 300watt full spectrum led grow light of eBay An for the day An abit I have been misting my sick clones an feeding them straight distilled water I am new to everything indoors An this app lol An would more that appreciates some knowledge PLEASE guys help me out thanks to GQ for you insight so far do you no is msm power would be the same as Epsom salts to flush the plants I have a suspension that my friend may have feed them some nutrients he had laying around could that be a possibility??

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners