Queeny,s first attempt at indoors

Thanks very much serrated edge no never done super cropping before,with my outdoors I just wait till they start pre flower and bend them over in one big go or just leave them to do there own thing so yeah I have a lot to learn about indoors training, mostly I'm nervous about wrecking my plant lol,cheers SE,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

That was a very cheeky start to your last post there king lol but I do not mind at all lol very helpful info,about the plants I mean lol,because this is my only vixen do you think I should take a clone or two first before doing and training or can I still take a clone of it later before flipping to 12/12 just not sure not to do about that,GQ

That was a very cheeky start to your last post there king lol but I do not mind at all lol very helpful info,about the plants I mean lol,because this is my only vixen do you think I should take a clone or two first before doing and training or can I still take a clone of it later before flipping to 12/12 just not sure not to do about that,GQ

Im confused [emoji28] cheecky?

You can take clones up to 3 weeks in flower.. they will take longer then to reveg and will be deformed and ugly l! But then when the do reveg they will grow into monsters! (Hence monster cropping) but a good time is any time in veg..

Peace..

Peace..

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass![emoji260]

Hey GQ, the person that invented LST,fairdinkum deserves a nobel prize.

Like you it was a bit daunting at first but when you get a handle on it,piece of cake.

The diff it makes to lower buds and new tops will blow you awa

Nothin to worry about with hurting girls,what you tie down will stand back up in no time.

Just make a hook with one end of springy garden tie stuff,hook around branch bout 3in from tip and hook under pot rim.

Works good indoors and out. When you see results you'll wonder why did'nt do it all the time

Did you make it to currumbin?

Thanks for that Bob,yes its a bit nerve racking but I'm determined to get it right no matter how many I stuff along the way lol yes I did make it over there and I can tell you its still to cold to leave them out over night yet,it was colder there then I thought it was going to be infact I think it might have been warmer up here on the hill and that doesn't happen very often lol I think it will be another 3/4weeks before you can safely leave em out over night,just to be sure,GQ