genhydro gro

genhydro bloom

genhydro micro

additives:-

genhydro floralicoius grow - veg only

genhydro floralicoius flore - flore only

genhydro diamond nector - also as a foliar spray

genhydro koolbloom - the the last few weeks of flore

I dont use anything else at all - my conclusion is that adding different brands products it upsets the ionic balance of the mix. Have found best results are achieved by using the above nutes exactly as it says on the bottle.

I nolonger use oxyplus h202, bud link silicion,all rounder b vitamins,ozzie products, biobugs, or any other product except the above.

They simiply dont mix together - causing lockups ( you will still get results, but better results from not using them)

But I feed for 5 days and them ph'ed water only for two days. I do this every week of plant development. - it cleans all toxins totally out of plant, stops lockups.

Jack

i think that canna makes good product but i have stopped using their nute and changed to nu-life coco feed. although peeps say that canna is specific for growing weed; different strains have different requirements; so its not specific its generalised. i stated using coco fibre and the canna nute for coco fibre is the same for veg and flower; how specific is that. i changed to nu-life cause they have a different nute for flower and veg.

i still use a premium nute (nu-life). so long as u use a good quality nute suited to the medium that u are using i don't think that the nute u are using is going to make a gram of difference. i spend my nute savings from the switch on additives.

i use super thrive but only if im repotting or the plant is stressed but only in the veg stage.

rhizatonic in the early veg stage.

silica to prevent powdery mildew ( i don't like using it as it raises my cf with the added ph down, but i have the p mil prob)

nu-life power active i am trying this b4 i used gaudian wich i was vary pleased with

i am thinking about using h202

i agree with luke about ph down b4 u add silica

Does anyone use Microbial??

I have a 1L bottle of it which cost me $35. What is the shelf life of that stuff if anyone knows? I bought it about 4 months ago and have had it in a dark draw ever since,.. waiting for my setup to be complete.

Not sure what nutrients I'll use yet but I have had a few suggested to me so far. I have only purchased the Microbial.

no idea on microbial sorry

i will be using

grow advanced nutrients sensi grow 2 part

rhizotonic

vitamin b1 booster xtreme

fulvic acid

silicamajic

flower

silicamajic

fulvic acid

i havea combo from canadian express 2 part and potash

sensi bloom 2 part

carboload

pk 13/14 canna

xtreme coco flower 2 part

advanced nutes overdrive

i think thats about the depth of the arsenal

stay safe

bpa

I use Nefarious nutrient

Floraliscious grow and bloom

Oxy-Plus

Sensa-Spray.

Super Bud

Im about to try Silica for the first time.

I stopped using canna when I became aware that the silica added to thier nutrient was just added for the name and could not be taken up by the plant in its supplied state.

Years ago I used Growrite and Budrite it is also a very good nutrient but its a bit hard to get.

i have tried many brands of nutes, so far my favourite would either be dutchmaster or canadian xpress nutrients....both are under $30, give great results and can turn give results like in the pics below in around 3 weeks :toke: oh and for a reference, the plant was originally grown on canna nutrients that were not designed for coco :doh: i then flushed the pot and started feeding it canadian xpress coco bloom nutes...take note when looking at these pics because it really shows why you must buy a nutrient designed for your medium :doh:

post-886-1152607452_thumb.jpgpost-886-1152607744_thumb.jpg

not bad for 3 odd weeks hey :P

have been using canna vega and flores, rhizotonic, canna zyme, and pk 13-14 but trying advanced nutrients atm, just finnished with nothing but advanced sensi grow and bloom, excelent results so this time i have sensi grow and bloom, carbo load, big bud, bud blood, and over drive all from advance nutrients and quite happy with the results.

elf uses smakgrobiotic aeraiser mix which is coco/neem cake-indian - acadian kelp-diatomite/small mixed with good coco and black earth worm castings from wormworx,

grow-

sensi grow a/b @25%-40% for first 2 weeks on babies

Bio Juice organic additive/nut grow FOLIAR 5mls/litre - 10mls/ltr brain (aussie made)

Super grow fossilised guano 5mls/ltr (aussie)

pirahna

tarantula

carboload/black strap molasses

Australian bull kelp concentrate , (aussie)

Fullhealth human grade colloidal minerals. (aussie)

I feel water quality most important ingredient

Ground spring water run through an Ecovortek Energiser (aussie made) and filtered through a seagull water purification unit .

Bloom --

Super Bloom Guano 25-40% strength

Bio Juice 15-20mls/ltr

big bud - overdrive - adv nuts 25% strength

black strap molasses

sea kelp concentrate

The energiser is set up once a day to recirculate and hypermix the nuts for at least an hour ,, the energisers being a vortex device can be got in two different spins which is cool as one spin causes muddy water to seperate and one causes it to colloidise , ,the reason a lot of the nuts are of less strength is because the energised water magnifies the effects , the way victor schauberger described the process is the actions of the vortex causes elements to go beyond the colloidal dimension and elements are lifted up into higherdimensionalities which is what biodynamics is all about , the idea is simple by reversing the vortex after "galactic order" the momentary "Chaos" means more strength/lamination or more efficient molecular weaving takes place , a great example is Real japanese samuri swords which are made by hammering out the blade flat then folding it up on itself sort of like how treacle or hash oil folds when poured then hammered out again , the patience and amount of times defined the master craftsmen,,,,,,,

These aussies are well smart!!!! the reason a lot of the above is marked aussie is purely because of Quality! and not patriotism (I origin8 elswhere)

Edited by Elf ex planet hairy