What nutrients and additives are people using

I use Fox Farm "Ocean Forest" soil in all stages, great organic soil. Fox Farm "Grow Big" for vag and Fox Farm "Tiger Bloom" for flower. I like to us e super thrive every now and then for a boost. These are my 2 Shiva Skunk females (Cannabis Pro), they are 1 week into 12/12, vegged for 6 weeks. Trained LST since second week of veg. I will see at least 5-6 nice sized colas on each girl as well as plenty of dense medium sized nugs..:

post-4879-1104649277_thumb.jpg

Edited by VelvetElvis

Last pic....Both girls in my grow cabinet. It's a 4x2x6 cabinet, 375 watts total for flowering (250 HPS and a 125 watt Hydrolite). The Hydrolite is a massive flouro and throws off 8,000 lumens. I have a total of 40,000 lumens. The plants really dig the mixture of blue and red spectrums. Granted, it's not a massive grow size wise, but I get good yeilds and quality smoke....:

post-4879-1104649749_thumb.jpg

Edited by VelvetElvis

Hey VelvetElvis, how about doing a grow diary to show off your girls, LST looks to be a good way to grow in restricted spaces too. Very nice looking plants for only 375w of light. :P

Granted, it's not a massive grow size wise, but I get good yeilds and quality smoke....:
The experienced personal grower always considers quality to be the most important thing, that's probably why there are so many strains available. ::P:

:P

Big welcome to Velvet Elvis as well.

I recently changed my nutrient lines to Canna AQUA vega and flores, supplimented with silikamajic @ 2ml/10L, (when using make sure you adjust ph down, add silikamajic, readjust ph down again and then add nutes. Silica is very alkaline, and as such can't be kept in solution with other major nutrients in concentrates.) biobugs at 1/4 teaspoon per 10l nutrients solution, 2 drops superthrive per 10l solution and I use Canna PK13/14 during bloom at .2 ec on top of normal rates. (i.e. if I've got to make up solution to 2.0 in flowering, I make it to 1.8 using silikamajic and Canna Aqua, then add 0.2ec of PK13/14 to make up to 2.0 This continues through the whole flowering, until the one to two week flush at the end.

The extra $ for Canna products is because they actually grow and test these nutrient lines on weed. Unlike many, many other nutrient companies, austrlian and overseas. There are a few other Cannabis Specific nutrient lines out there, and many which claim to be, but Canna has the research to back theirs up, whereas companies like Dutchmaster just throw jargon at you until you drown in information, and assume that if they use big words, they must know what they're talking about. :P

Some people may think this is a bit off the beaten track but it's all about perspective, eg: it's generaly accepted to use shit as fertiliser.

I know a woman who makes a solution with her menstrual fluid and uses it to water her plants. Most people turn their nose up at it as soon as they get told this. I didn't, i jumped at the chance to try it and never batted an eyelid and when i did i happened to jokingly refer to it as "Punanja", the name stuck and i am quite proud of that fact.

I don't know if it has any beneficial effect but at least i got to try something different.