What nutrients and additives are people using

G'day everyone,

Was just wondering what nutrients and additives people are using these days. There seems to be allways new products coming onto the ozzie market very quickly.

PS: some people on this site keep on flaming me a while back that i own a hydro shop and im trying to push products- that is utter bullshit - im very interested in growing and trying different products to get a specific result.

Here is what i use:-

New Cutts

Distilled water

oxyplus

superthrive

root zone accelerator

Rooted Cutts / Vegie

oxyplus

superthrive

gen hydro 3 part

budlink

all rounder

floralicious grow

diamond nector

Flore

sudden impact kit week 1 only

oxyplus

gen hydro 3 part

budlink

all rounder

floralicious flore

extra yield

ka bloom week 5 onward

I used to use monsta bud / ozzie tonic before floralicious came out. I found floralicious to be a really good product, better then ozzi/monsta, so that is what i now use.

I also used to alternate between water changes using oxyplus one week and then the next week using biobugs the next - but because im using a aeroponic system, i can not use bio bugs as they block up the nozzle as they multiply in your tank. So now I run a full sterile tank.

Jack

PS. if anyone would the wordfile breakdown of how much nutrient to use on every different week of vegie and flore pm me.

I get good results from just the nutrients and a dose of H2O2 every now and again to keep things healthy.

My favorite is GH 3part but I also used Ozymagic products because they were cheap and the factory is close by but the results were disapointing and when they sold me grow formula instead of bloom one time, My crop took ages to flower untill I realised why so Im now giving Dutch Master a try but I think after this crop, I will revert back to GH. and stick with it.

I also got good results using Evolution Solution one time but that was years ago.

Monsta Bud, hmmmm, I dunno, I used it a few times but I dont think there was much improvement in bud size Im still to try other brands.

I've had a few friends grow with DutchFest HydroGrow and HydroBloom.. Ive started my plants with the HydroGrow, but I might change to Canna Coco for flowering.. then I'll use some sort of additive for promoting growth sites and thicker buds. Alot of people are against chemicals on buds and such.. but the more the merrier $ For my seedlings I start them in PH balanced, spring water. I didnt use any nutrients on them for about a week, just plain water. Next time I'll use a weak solution of DutchFest, this really got them firing, and they are only under fluoros.. I cant wait until I get my HID next week.

me,

Well I change all the time to see if somethings else works good.

Im currently trying for the first time-

• Silica majic- Only 10 mls per 50 litres works good for me.
  • Canna Cannazym
  • Experts Choice A+B flower, and Amsterdam indoors for veg.

sudden impact kit week 1 only

I have seen this, is it good, and why only part A? isnt it 4 parts? or used to be 3 parts?

Iam trying Xplode which is similar, Im really unsure of what to expect but its a 2 part mix.

I used and liked Xtream AB and their potash,

im using 50 ml of h2o2 per 20 litres and and small amounts of superthrive for veg, Dutch Magic 2 part grow and Dutch Magic 2 part bloom , im a bit dissapointed and am gunna try another type of N00T for the next grow , im interested to find out what others are using also and recommend

im only 1 week into 12/12 and was wondering what additive might be useful for flowering

Edited by Lucian

Yep, I've stuck with dutchmaster all the way thru, and had top results. Started off using their one part nutes, and switched to the two-part. I also use max veg/flower, but heavy-weight liquid soluble potash. So I figure, why change a good thing? :D

Works 4 me anyway........going to add their 'guardian' to the next crop.

i use whats pictured, i like it simple and easy to follow. the crown flores and bloom are a shop made nutrient and work very well promotes great inner growth and thick stems and what not, im also using megabud threw out the hole grow seems to be working well, megabud does pretty much the same as crown ive noticed, the stems are real thick this grow and the inner growth is very nice ill be using megabud again.

post-68-1090733429_thumb.jpg

Edited by SoDrysBro

Nulife or Dutchmaster, although I've tended to the nulifes lately, due to my personal feelings about DM.

I also use Pythoff, 2ml / 10l every 2 days to the nutrient res, this has been a great way to keep things sterile, and keeping away the algae, and other nasties. You just have to remember to add the stuff. ;)

Been using Liquid Potash as well lately, about 10ml for the nute res on top of the normal make up of 2 part nutes, be they veg or flower.

So the e.c. is somewhere round 2.4 at the end in full flowering, and it can take varying times to work up to that level. I work to a lower max level, around 2.0 in summer, but winter here is bloody crazy cold, so I up the overall strength a bit. It depends to a large degree on the individual plants too, I don't run to a "set" routine of so much nutes to begin with, followed by such and such, although I generally will raise the e.c. by a point or so weekly during the vegetative phase.

It's more a case of slowly raising the e.c. from about 1.4 or so over time, judging how well the plants are doing, and taking my cues from them... I find it works anyway. :D

hey ya guys, dutch fest 2 parts veg and flowering + add bud black magic organic additives , veg would be ec 1,8 to 2.2 ph of 5.8 in recirc system flowering ec for me would be 2.6 to 2.8 ph of 5.8 . lowering in last 2 weeks of flowering succesively reducing ec down 1.2 or lower to reduce harshness and sweeten flavour. the media i use is based on years of mistakes, is based on perlite ,spongelite, trace zeolytes very cheap clean and reliable, the hydro shop guy keeps telling me my plants wont grow like that , might get him to come around and tell the plants that one day :D