NUTES- VALUE FOR MONEY

Guest sabator

The hydro store I shop at gave me a tub of CO2 enricha to try out. You can check it out at http://www.co2enricha.com/

Supposedly you just put a dose into a container and set up a slow dripping water in it and as the water reacts with the chemical it releases CO2.

If I ever get around to using it I'll let you all know, don't hold your breath though, I am more lazy than you could possibly imagine :rolleyes:

Guest Field_of_Light

yeh large doeses of co2 can kill you.....unlikely but it always made me paranoid

you have to seal off your room completely so that shit doesnt drift under your doors........

The CO2 Enricha actually works, but it's a lot of fucking around as you have to manually administer it. Or rig up a drip bottle hanging above a bucket with the powder in it. Watchout for the greenhouse effect too - when the co2 increases in your room so does the temperature, and you cant vent it out for at least 15 mins after you dose.

As far as nutes, I can't go past HEADRUSH. It's dearer, but if you work it out you spent 30 bucks more maybe and get about 20 - 30 % moer yield than plain old salt ferts. It is also minimal flushing, like twice a grow.

Check it out.

VAZ

www.hollandforge.com.au/en-us/dept_2.html

but its only the dsitributor site without much info. You have to get it from a hydro store. I took some pics of the label but I just rebuilt my studio and I cant find the usb bsttery to upload it. So soon as I find the little fucker I'll put em up here

Cheers

VAZ