Hi Lenny, im know absolutley nothing about nutes, and im setting up for my 1st grow which is how i came across your post (looking for reccomendations etc)

As im using canna coco planting medium iv decided i will stick with the Canna Coco A&B however i was under the impression the A&B solutions were PH stabilizers? 

And i noticed you also have the PK 13/14, and Cannazyme - howevethe A & B claim to be an all in one solution? its so very confusing starting out,

and from my understanding (i may be completley wrong btw)

perhaps you may be able to suggest what products you use or i may need require from your experience.

PH up, and PH down satbilizer - (Is this the Canna Coco A&B?)

Veg growth solution  (Nitrogen nutrients)

Flower grow solution (im guessing Ozi magic big buds for this?)  (P & K) 

a Calmag formula to add incase of deficiencys

Silica (to help plants absorb nutrients?)

anything else i might need?

Sorry to be a pain in the a$$ but Canna Coco australias site seems to have the same description for most their stuff...

so to me it all appears to be the same thing, and im even more confused after reading it.

Edited by bl0nd3
  • Upvote 1

Hey Blonde

I grow in coco (and perlite) and I use the Canna A +B - have for a few years now

I use the PK 13/14 ONLY once during flowering

I have never had any problems (well a few but they were operator error).

The canna A + B are your main nutrients you will use them your entire grow -they need to stay separate until you mix .

I use 1 capful A and 1 capful B in 2L of water (capful is 5ml)

towards the end of flowering you can give them a dose of the PK -

the silica is not required nor is the calmag  (I have never had a deficiency ever)

The more you mess with your plants the better the chance of F-ing them up

I'd dump the silica completely and also buy a bottle of Eco oil (or make your own) use it to keep bugs away, it is basically just an oil and soap mix

Your first grow is going to know your socks off!!

Edited by Matanuska Thunder

Just did some more reading....i was under the impression that the Canna Coco range was the cream of the crop when it comes to nutrients, but looks as though people still run into lots of deficientys when exclusively using the Canna Coco range. Perhaps i best look into alternatives?

I use Canna Coco A+B and seaweed extract... my last grow used nothing else, didn't see any deficiencies and harvested 3.9g/w.

• Upvote 1