Nutrients for flowering

I was thinking the same question as you! First time grower and I’ve got two girls flowering. I’m currently just using grow rite part a and b once to twice a week with the occasional cal-mag solution if I notice the leaves yellowing a little between the veins.

I thought I might be overloading them but it seems like a few in this group tend to feed them every other day with fertilizer. Is this too intense for them?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same question as you! First time grower and I’ve got two girls flowering. I’m currently just using grow rite part a and b once to twice a week with the occasional cal-mag solution if I notice the leaves yellowing a little between the veins.

I thought I might be overloading them but it seems like a few in this group tend to feed them every other day with fertilizer. Is this too intense for them?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hotter it is the plant wants to drink more. So you might be better to alternate .feed ,water ,feed water etc .

And that all depends on if the plant is already getting enough or not enough food ..but if you keep that in mind it should help.

opposite in cooler weather ,they drink less but you can get away with feeding a little stronger then

Same with indoors too .

• Upvote 1