Recommendations needed for best spidermite spray during late flowering please

Hi all

Im less than 2 weeks away from harvest and my plants have just started showing signs of spidermite. 
I’d like to spray them now if possible before they reach plague proportions but I’m worried about the chemical showing up in the taste of the buds. 
So far I have been recommended the two sprays in the pictures, but does anybody have any firsthand experience using these? Or a product I could use to flush the chemicals from the plant afterwards?IMG_1467.thumb.jpeg.62f3389d9ce3fe6d3ffec236d430b893.jpegIMG_1458.thumb.jpeg.6f7d8cdc56cdbb2601f28c64937a9e06.jpeg

IMG_1466.jpeg

• Like 1

• Admin

Hey mate bit of a late reply but they’re both good for the job, but read the label because I’m pretty sure the eco oil says something about being for ornamentals only