Losing too many leaves?

TicTac ,,it's good your shading the pots but those tiles will just heat up and radiate heat to the pots.

Something else will work better.

Yeah, you're right but what I've found is that when I have the tiles leaning out away from the pots, they do actually keep a lot of the heat away from the pots themselves. In hot weather I used to regularly feel the pots and they were remarkably cooler than you'd think. If I had any large polystyrene boxes, I'd cut them and use them to mask the pots. I recon they'd work really well.

Hi all...

Just wondering if I should up my nitrogen a little. I've been flowering for maybe a month and it looks to me like I'm losing a lot of leaves very quickly. I'm concerned that all my shade leaves etc that are feeding the girls will be gone before flowering is over. What do you think? I'm using Rock brand Resinator and Fusion. The combined NPK ratios are 4:9:17 It's the same stuff as I used last year on skunk. This time I'm using it on Northern Light.

Cheers.

attachicon.gif20190226_100731.jpg

attachicon.gif20190226_100220.jpg

attachicon.gif20190226_100154.jpg

attachicon.gif20190226_100147.jpg

attachicon.gif20190226_100133.jpg

Are you using any foliar spray?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

look like pretty good plants, nice when strains loose most the leaves by the end lot less clean up

Here's hoping. It's only been two days since my OP and a bunch more leaves have yellowed, dried and fallen off. Buds seem to not be thickening up though. Still, it could be two things:

1) Northern Light could head up differently to Skunk and/or

2) I'm just impatient.

It is strange though that one plant is losing heaps more leaves than the other. We'll see what happens. What will be will be...