Greetings all.

I'll be very soon flowering a plant in a wardrobe thats been outside for a couple of months. Its showing signs of flower sites now. Its way too tall for a wardrobe or even a room frankly (already over a meter tall) but I'm going to tie it down and hope for the best, it is after all only a test :scratchin:.. Just wondering about feeding a plant flowering in soil.

Its been so far living off blood and bone and a little seasol for a soil conditioner but I chucked some potash powder and a little more blood and bone as soon as I noticed the bud sites. I brought a bottle of hammerhead pk 9/18, hydro shop guy said it would be ok for soil and I was thinking of hand watering with this periodically once the buds start taking off. My question is, will this be ok to use in soil as a booster at 1-2ml per litre along with blood'n bone and seasol, if so how often should I apply it and am I likely to come across any problems with PH etc??

Cheers!!

bare with me im new i wouldnt take my advice straight off

maybe await for a more experiemnced person to reply

most pk addaitives reduce the ph of ya water

i believe around 5.7-6.0 is common with pk

the best ph for soil is 6.5-7.0.

id mix a test batch and see wat overall ph is with everything in mix

soil does have great buffering capabilitys for ph and can be very forgiving

do u have the appropraite testing tools?

personally id apply these wen i see the plant needing them.

good luck

MI

Greetings all.

I'll be very soon flowering a plant in a wardrobe thats been outside for a couple of months. Its showing signs of flower sites now. Its way too tall for a wardrobe or even a room frankly (already over a meter tall) but I'm going to tie it down and hope for the best, it is after all only a test :blink:.. Just wondering about feeding a plant flowering in soil.

Its been so far living off blood and bone and a little seasol for a soil conditioner but I chucked some potash powder and a little more blood and bone as soon as I noticed the bud sites. I brought a bottle of hammerhead pk 9/18, hydro shop guy said it would be ok for soil and I was thinking of hand watering with this periodically once the buds start taking off. My question is, will this be ok to use in soil as a booster at 1-2ml per litre along with blood'n bone and seasol, if so how often should I apply it and am I likely to come across any problems with PH etc??

Cheers!!

Try and get your hands on some Canna Terra Flores. Specifically made for soil. They also have Terra Vega for veging. :scratchin:

Brick50,

Have you used the Canna Terra range before? Can you suggest a safe feeding schedule?

Terra Vega In pots I use about 5ml to 10 ltrs water which is under their recommendations. Every second water. Out doors 10ml to 8ltrs water. Every second water.

Terra Flores 10 mls to 8 ltrs water. Every second water.

Both mixes are a bit under the recommendations. But it seems to work ok :devilred: