Hello every1,Belive it or not i need to raise my ph up,Im using Bloom booster by Manutec and nutriboost,Just wondering what people use to raise ph,Im not close to a hydro shop either thanks :P

Ph up works well . can I ask how you got such a low ph though did you initially use ph down ? the reason I ask is because a very high acidity level could be a sign of overstrenght nutes as they are acidic products. if you did happen to use ph down disregaurd what I said

I purchased both products but only ever really found I needed PH up if I messed up and went to far down but that can be completely avoided buy taking it drop buy drop

Edited by Pure

Yeah, most water supplies in oz are alkaline, so you should be able to make a good range come out with a bit more water to the mix.

May I ask what ph indicator you're using? I only ask because the one I use comes out yellow at 6, slightly orange at 5.5, orange at 5, and it goes green as it hits 7. So it's fairly easy to read, and I don't know of many which would indicate 5.0 with yellow, but hey, there are lots of sorts out there....

Anyway, just curious about the tester, but other than that, I'd say make sure you're mixing up the proportions correctly, and don't overdo the concentrations. In fact, half strength is usually the better bet overall than what is recommended as "full strength" over time IMHO. :o

Good luck. :P

Aquarium Science=Junior pH Test Kit for freshwater 6=yellow6.3=light green6.6=green7.0=dark green7.3=light blue7.6=dark blue its all i could get,I get it to a greenigh/yellow colour which i think is in between 6.0 and 6.3 which is doing the job :P