Best place to buy LEDs in Aus?

Mr security now requesting somebody else post a diary using your gear? You a narc or something? Fuck me, you either grow pot or you don't, just about everybody on this site has a few pics posted, so I guess were all fucked! Paranoid, delusional twat.

It's about freedom my friend, post those pics, stand up and be counted! If your so fucking adamant about leds, and so sure that big brother is watching your every move, I believe the 420 crew offer a little more security in relation to your privacy. Grow your own means just that, proving a point to others with words is like religion, you either believe or you don't.

Now, I am genuinely sorry to hear that your illness has affected your employment, as I know how that feels, but a sense of paranoia, coupled with the medicinal use of the cause of said paranoia, is not going to assist you in attaining the full beneficial impact of cannabis. It has taken me time to realise, but there is also a spiritual element to the full healing properties of cannabis. You need to be accepting of the medicine in both mind and body in order to extract the most out of it. There is nothing wrong in healing yourself with cannabis, as long as it is illegal, you are only cheating the pharmaceutical companies out of revenue from the synthetic offerings they manufacture as an alternative to cannabinoids.

This is your life, and cheating yourself is not an option. This is a cannabis community, the herb is sacred here:-)

Edited by burner
  • Upvote 2

No, 

you obviously dont know how to use google, why should i have to prove shit to you...

open a fucking google window, and type something like "LED grow diary" or "medical LED grow diary" and then BEFORE you click on something, read the hosting URL, its its ww.buyourshit.com, obviously you take it with a grain of salt...

But if like me, youve been following LED's since the conception of the idea, "i wonder if i can grow with this light", you will know what im speaking of is fact.

Let google and your own bullshit filter guide you... dont just take my word for it, coz you know, its not like ive built and LED array or grown shit before... I just know what im talking about coz.. umm... i read a book??

my point is, if you dont believe me, before insulting me, maybe hit google for a second.

because like i said above, if you need information and evidence spoon fed, or you need mummy to hand everything to you on a fucking platter, i dont want to talk to you. your a waste of fucking oxygen better used on growing my bud.

why should i have to prove shit to you..

dont just take my word for it

my point is, if you dont believe me, before insulting me, maybe hit google for a second.

i dont want to talk to you. your a waste of fucking oxygen better used on growing my bud.

Listen up boy, we see pimply faced dickheads like you week in week out, and your all the same, that's why you need to prove shit to me because I KNOW YOUR TALKING OUT YOUR ARSE  :)

The piss weak grow that was linked up earlier in the thread is fucking ordinary, understand, it's stretched and under weight and it was grown by one of your BIG TIME FUCKING AMERICAN friends in a set up that I guarantee would be far better than what you have under your mums house or bat off over online. For fuck sake 400watts worth of fluoro tubes could have produced the same result.

Do us all a favour, stick to your word, piss off back to your fucking ordinary LED grow and don't post another fucking thing until you can put a photo where YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH IS

:attitude:

• Upvote 2

:twitchsmile:   Once I cut all the crap out of your post it made more sense  :whistle:

I cant understand something until everyone is doing it

LED's did not offer the required penetration to be effective

Now I know from experience

Im no fucking expert,

but it SOO obvious im a bit better educated

Seriously

So ask yourself 2 questions, Seriously, what the fuck do know

medical companies USE LED BECAUSE OF MARGINALLY HIGHER thc, cannabinoids and tetrahydrocannabibal or w/e the third one is...

I dont understand how it works....

You think im going to submit shit from myself

Ive been wiping you arse. i take 30 minutes

And im talking shit,

the reason i said "yet to verify" on the potency, is.....

im doing the leg work, sending the emails and requesting the proof, using the angle, this is when i was sent study papers from american AND australian univerversities.

S

Thinking about it, cant be fucked, im done.

Im not going to prove my credentials, im so clearly typing of the top of my head ( gramatically it makes little sense, very fragmented).

@ frank reynolds, you remind me of my ex-gf, evidence

I swear, I sucked balls in science class

Bottom line is, people hate this about me and call me a smart ass because i come off like a know it all,  Im just an impatient old really grumpy bastard with a shitty quality of life now,

sorry guys, i feel like a dick...

.... that's because you are 

• Upvote 2

Maybe if we all ignore the mouthpiece who's too scared to post the grows he admits to in this forum because that would lead to the police having evidence to use against him (what's the difference between admission and pictures???, :doh: ), he might go away.  Seems to me that he's feeding off the responses and that's the real reason for all his dribble.  No genuine believer would do this much damage to their stated cause.  It's gone beyond funny into fucking up any chance of getting a sane discussion on a legitimate subject.

Try this out, they work but they still have inadequacies, and as usual you get what you pay for (it would be nice to get info based on experience about which ones work better).  There was a link to a diary by a good grower which showed all of this.  Why does it need to be any more heated and retarded than that.  I say that if you want to grow with LED's, and you are content with the results, go for it and enjoy your growing experience, it is just another of many growing options.

Peace to all except the obvious troll, and enjoy the fruits of your labour, however you grew it.  Oh, and don't forget the tinfoil hat (is it shiny side in or out? :x )

• Upvote 3

only LED grow diaries, 118 LED grow diaries to be exact... So if you wanted to look through some pictures and different setups, here you go =D

@ Burner: I give a respected member or admin the opportunity to test and document their findings, and you fault that..insinuating i must be a narc for trying to help you guys... i just dont understand... Thankyou for your words of wisdom, a day at the beach with a few J's was what i needed, was quite mellowing, great advice indeed...

I know im paranoid, just dont see the point of flaunting illegalities under big brothers nose when i dont need to, its all over the internet already... just how i feel... 

last i checked it was shiny side out, might turn it inside out and see how i go lol

Edited by Naycha
removed naughty links
  • Downvote 1

Listen up boy, we see pimply faced dickheads like you week in week out, and your all the same, that's why you need to prove shit to me because I KNOW YOUR TALKING OUT YOUR ARSE  :)

The piss weak grow that was linked up earlier in the thread is fucking ordinary, understand, it's stretched and under weight and it was grown by one of your BIG TIME FUCKING AMERICAN friends in a set up that I guarantee would be far better than what you have under your mums house or bat off over online. For fuck sake 400watts worth of fluoro tubes could have produced the same result.

Do us all a favour, stick to your word, piss off back to your fucking ordinary LED grow and don't post another fucking thing until you can put a photo where YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH IS

:attitude:

No probs, i couldnt give a fuck how you feel, i know it works, above are 118 diaries of evidence... Some are shit yes, others are the shit!, pick 118 standard HPS/HID lighting grows, and half of those are fucking shit too! Its the grower as much as the equipment, ive seen some ridiulous yields from stupid lighting, and ive seen people drop $1000+ into lighting and air, and cant grow shit...

Im sorry you have to see pimply faced dickheads week in and week out. its nice to see you like to steroetype, when you dont know me, perhaps i come off like a dickhead because ignorant people like you insist on argueing the point when ive shown you 118 diraies worth of photos where my big fat mouth is...

Surley, if you cant find what your after in 118 diaries, ill concede your beyond reaching... surley 118 diaries must carry more factual and evidentual weight then just little ole lonesome mine...

Why must you insist on seeing my setup, that what makes me paranoid, what business is it of yours?

Seriously tho dude, if you cant aknowledge the fact that technology evolves at a stupid rate and perhaps since the last time you looked, the technologhy has recently reached a serciously viable performance level? Which is only what ive been trying to point out...

If you cant find your answers in a dedicated LED grow diary forum, with 118 individual diaries, of which most were completed.... Then i guess your level of requirements is higher than mine.

Edited by Diablos
  • Downvote 1

No probs, i couldnt give a fuck how you feel, i know it works, above are 118 diaries of evidence... Some are shit yes, others are the shit!, pick 118 standard HPS/HID lighting grows, and half of those are fucking shit too! Its the grower as much as the equipment, ive seen some ridiulous yields from stupid lighting, and ive seen people drop $1000+ into lighting and air, and cant grow shit...

Im sorry you have to see pimply faced dickheads week in and week out. its nice to see you like to steroetype, when you dont know me, perhaps i come off like a dickhead because ignorant people like you insist on argueing the point when ive shown you 118 diraies worth of photos where my big fat mouth is...

Surley, if you cant find what your after in 118 diaries, ill concede your beyond reaching... surley 118 diaries must carry more factual and evidentual weight then just little ole lonesome mine...

Why must you insist on seeing my setup, that what makes me paranoid, what business is it of yours?

Seriously tho dude, if you cant aknowledge the fact that technology evolves at a stupid rate and perhaps since the last time you looked, the technologhy has recently reached a serciously viable performance level? Which is only what ive been trying to point out...

If you cant find your answers in a dedicated LED grow diary forum, with 118 individual diaries, of which most were completed.... Then i guess your level of requirements is higher than mine.

Simply put you keep saying that LED's are BETTER but link grows that just show they work. We agree they work, move past that point and on to backing up your claims as to denser nugs, better QUALITY weed and better efficiencies per watt. Simply put because the diary you link managed a decent grow with LED's doesn't prove that he couldn't have achieved the same or better results with a HID

The actual reason people are getting heated towards you is because you seem almost ignorant of the actual argument at hand... you seem to concentrate on the wrong points

A diary proves they work, we agree they work. We request comparisons to which you seemed to understand when you offered up some of your own tech. But the problem is you've come here with the claims, you need to back them up. You cant tell us God is real then get us to look for the proof to back you up, we're not on your side of the fence and that simply isnt how a debate works.

I'm sorry we havnt just bowed to you and called you our LED god in the sky, blessing us with your words of wisdom. But quite frankly I'd compare your rants to the late night infomercials on TV, regardless of if you are trying to sell a physical item you ARE trying to sell us on a technology. You dont want simple minded yes men on your side, you need to convert people... Dont just throw fancy claims and insults at people you have no reputation with then get pissy when they ask for proof.

We're not against change, have a look at our diaries and our discussions. This is a community and culture ALWAYS looking for a new or better way to do things, we adopt new grow media that work, new enzymes or nutrients that match their claims but those items tend to have comparisons and factual proof. Personally I as a new grower was looking at LED technology first, like alot of new growers we hunt down info like crazy and look at costs and charts and comparisons, it's a habit I've brought across from my IT career.

Whatever the business space, whatever the circle of friends or people if they are people that think for themselves they need something more than a recount of a friend of a friend.

Sadly we are not sheep, we will not bow and scrape, we will not give you an easy time, but we will give you respect if you respect us. We will give you a chance to prove yourself, your thoughts, your methods but only if you give us a chance to see them or all the details. We seek knowledge, we thirst for it. 

• Upvote 3

That is fucking gold  :stunned: :twitchsmile:

LED's are great bla bla bla , i grow great buds bla bla .. Ozstoners say - " oh can we see it "   

:haha: