Best place to buy LEDs in Aus?

Hmmmmm i might hang my full hd led tv on the roof in the tent....

Then i can take some video of the sun, chuck it on a usb and plug it in to the tv.... Put it on replay... Obviously turn the brightness up as high as it goes....

I think i might be on to something !

Better yet I'm gonna buy few flat screens record the sun on my Sony cam then have it on replay for the hours of light needed in my room, hang the screens fixed to the roof like a real LCD panel fuck it might chuck a plasma in the middle

lol re read ur post pretty much said same as you lol

Edited by haze420mist

Ive heard those plasma lights are good as well.... I have an old 42inch LG plasma, might rig that up on the side for a bit extra.... Generates a bit of heat though...

Nar I've had a good think about it them new curved Tvs would work great giving the lower branches plenty off light plus the spare sub can ad some surround sound lol.

Back to them curved TVs first thing come to mind when seeing them, there've gone back in time and reversed it lol remember the heavy fish tank Tvs gone complete 180 lol

Haze

Science is science.

Yes, and bullshit is bullshit.

Rather than rip on you for using a C when an E was in order, I'll restrict myself to the science... the colour sensitive cones of the human eye detect long, short and mid length wave lengths of white light. This corresponds to RGB - red, green, and blue. Colour is perceived when 2 of these cones are stimulated... when side by side cones are stimulated with perceive a colour in between the two cone colours from the spectrum...

eg when the red and green cones are stimulated you will perceive yellows and oranges.

Mind you when the long and short wavelength cones (opposite ends rather than side by side cones) are both stimulated we get the one pure colour that is not reflected in the spectrum of white light... a gold star to anyone who knows what colour we see when the red and blue cones are stimulated equally.

Brightness is another story, brightness is detected by the rod shaped cells of the retina... these cells are active at much lower levels of light which is why when the light fades into evening the colours appear to de-saturate and why when you wander about at night the world appears to be in shades of grey.

Edited by louise

Yes, and bullshit is bullshit.Rather than rip on you for using a C when an E was in order, I'll restrict myself to the science... the colour sensitive cones of the human eye detect long, short and mid length wave lengths of white light. This corresponds to RGB - red, green, and blue. Colour is perceived when 2 of these cones are stimulated... when side by side cones are stimulated with perceive a colour in between the two cone colours from the spectrum...eg when the red and green cones are stimulated you will perceive yellows and oranges.Mind you when the long and short wavelength cones (opposite ends rather than side by side cones) are both stimulated we get the one pure colour that is not reflected in the spectrum of white light... a gold star to anyone who knows what colour we see when the red and blue cones are stimulated equally.Brightness is another story, brightness is detected by the rod shaped cells of the retina... these cells are active at much lower levels of light which is why when the light fades into evening the colours appear to de-saturate and why when you wander about at night the world appears to be in shades of grey.

Magenta

How many shades of black are there?

Edited by haze420mist