Homemade Bongs

Guest 2DollarBill

Guest 420 HashMan
:) hey guys im not new at all this but i am broke out of cash. so this's how i made my last bong(works for me):i got a pepsi bottle cut 2 holes in the opposite side(one 1 inch lower than the other)got a straw,hot glue gun, and some tin foil. i stuck the straw in the 1 inch higher hole and then shaped the tin foil into a pipe shape and stuck it in the lower hole. then to finish everything up i sealed it airtight with hot glue. :D

pipeman> now that I know how much fun the herb is, I can't stop. but I don't try to convert people. At the end of the day being a stoner is a drag. It costs time and money to grow, limits what you can do socially, limits the amount of time you can be away from your house, puts you in the shit legally. (forget about being busted, what if your house burns down and your insurance company tells you to jump off a cliff because you had grow lights). and for something that takes up so much of yourt time whether it be smoking it or growing it, you can't really talk to anyone about it, which is real frustrating. sometimes I wish I hadn't discovered the good herb, but whadaya gonna do? time to load up the vape

amen pipeman. Sometimes I think for something that is supposed to be pleasureable, I spend a lot of time getting cranky over it like not being able to choof cause im out or someone's over, being too dumb and doing stupid things sometimes it seems like a master more than a pleasure. But then as the old saying goes:

When troubled times

Begin to bother me

I take a toke

And all my cares

Go up in smoke

:D

Guest ME-N-MY45
i get stoned everday every hour and its quite disturbing sometimes cuz all i can do is nothing cuz my brains are fried from all this druggy shit...i mean smoking pot isnt really a bad drug ..i look at it more of a fruit haha veggie newayz keepin on keeping on puffinggggggggggg...... :)

Guest Mike Kay
My proffesional bong is one at the san fracisco store that cost 49.99 bucks i am fucked out of my mine right now and i always to stoned to make a bong so dont be so fucking cheap and buy one

Guest darrsh

if u wanna make a nice bong that costs about nothing here is wat u need to make wat we call here in Egypt a Kensha!

a 6inch tall JAR

a rubber cover w/2holes in it

a wooden fishing pole

a peice of wire

a light bulb

Instructions:

take the wooden fishing pole, n cut it to a size so that u have a stick long enough for u to pull from, and cut another peice about 1/3 of its size, remember to clean it from the inside to avoid inhaling some wood, then break the light bulb, so that u have only the silver butt of the lamp, clean it real well using a screwdriver or wat not, let the butt of the bulb have a hole threw it b/c watever ur smoking is going to have a passage threw it, then cut the peice of wire from the outside so that u have the little iron hairs inside, then rap it around each other, so that it looks like those hypnotizing overlaping cirlces, place it in the butt of the bulb, and then the bulb in the short pole, then place both poles in the rubber cap, and have the shorter 1 ( the 1 that u will light of off) deep into the jar and fill up the jar with water, take the hash or reefer, and place it in the butt of the bulb on the wire n smoke, the point of the wire is so that the toke dosent fall threw the hole, the total cost is about 5 egyptain punds. less than a dollar my friends

:P The best bong i ever had was that i made out of a 600 ml bottle

what you need is a 600ml bottle a sandwhich bag and a bowl

you cut the bottle right above the label take the sandwhich bag and

tape it on to the bottle of the bottle put a hole in the cover and then place the bowl in it . put the weed in the bowl shove the sandwhich bag up in the top of the bootle light the weed haul down on the sandwhich bag slowley intill the bag is filled with smoke take off the cover and inhale

and get tottaly fucked

:P The best bong i ever had was that i made out of a 600 ml bottle

what you need is a 600ml bottle a sandwhich bag and a bowl

you cut the bottle right above the label take the sandwhich bag and

tape it on to the bottle of the bottle put a hole in the cover and then place the bowl in it . put the weed in the bowl shove the sandwhich bag up in the top of the bootle light the weed haul down  on the sandwhich bag slowley intill the bag is filled with smoke take off the cover and inhale

and get tottaly fucked

High Mr Stoner, welcome to Oz Stoner's, I have used a "smoking device" of that type before, A New Zealander introduced me to it, she called it a "lung".

Now i know why people say YANKs are soo dumb. ~ sigh ~

Just kidding only this Yank is a dumb kunt.

Farken hell how the fuk can u say that you cant buy a cone ?? I started smoking WEED when i was 12 years old & never had a problem with buying bongs, cones etc.

always to stoned to make a bong

Im guessing that you said that coz your too embarrassed to admit that your too dumb to make a bong ?

dont be so fucking cheap and buy one

You got the nerve to say that to us fellow OZstoners ??? Geeez ... im not the one thats trying to make a simple alternative to a BONG. Using ALUMINIUM FOIL is dangerous as the guys said. But it does not take a Scientific Genius to figure it out.

Just go and buy some:

Rolling papers & roll a fat joint.

Get a toilet paper roll, make a hole in it.

Stick your fat joint in, cover the bottom & stick your "big mouth" on the top.

VOILLA ... Im assuming you know what to do next ??

Hey, sorry if i offended anyone but the boy's gotta LEARN.

Ohh yeah ... have you OZstoner's ever tried putting a PING PONG ball in your bucket bongs to stop the water from going into your mouths ?

I would suggest it you havent done soo.

~ peace out