Homemade Bongs

Guest 2DollarBill

Guest Devilmanix

Ok here is how to make the best homemade bubbler (almost the same as a bong but different).

Thing You'll Need -

1.) A large clear light bulb

2.) some kind of slide (i tell you how to mkae a few slides later)

3.) One of those thick plactic straws

4.) Knife

5.) Paper Clip or Pen Knife

6.) A 2 Liter Soda Bottle Cap

7.) Some thing small to reach inside the light bulb and pull the glass thing out that makes the light bulb work.

8.) Some type of water and air tight glue.

9.) Paper Towl or Rag

How To Do It -

1.) Start by cutting the metal part of the light bulb right above the last part of the thread (the part that sticks out so that it will screw into the light).

2.) After it is fully cut of remove any of the red rock like stuff w/ you'r knife, but be carefully not to break the glass(some times this stuff is all gone or there not much left, just make it so there is a hole about the size of a 25 cent piece)

3.) Take you pen knife or paper clip a stick it in side, and starte to scrap the the glass until' it breaks (again becareful unless you want to cut you'r self).

4.) Pull the thing that makes the light bulb work out (this can be hard to do, what i did was use a paper clip and strighten it out then bent it in hlaf and use it to grad the small wire thing and pulled the glass piece out)

5.) Remove all the shattered glass from the inside.

6.) Time to make a slide, if you have one then skip this step. Ok first of all take you think straw and cut and piece off long enough to reach from the top of the light bulb to almost the bottom. Next you can either put a bowl head on to the end of the straw be using some glue and carefully mounting it on to the straw not to far up though or you'll burn the plastic and probly get sick (so again becareful and take you'r time making this, so it comes out right). Now if you dont have a bowl head then make a bowl attched to the straw with foil.

7.) Cut a hole in the 2 Liter cape to fit the slider you made into (cut it slowly and keep trying to stick the slide threw so that it will be the perfect size).

8.) Put slue all the way around the meatal part left on the light bulb (put it on the very tip so that more covers the small space between the cap and light bulb). After this is done screw the cap on to the light bulb.

9.) Befor the glue drys out wipe the extra stuff the came down onto the bulb off.

10.) Take another piece off the straw (this will be the mouth piece). After you have cute a piece off bend it at about 1/4 of the way down (not to much though just enough for it to be bent, MAKE SURE THE SMOKE CAN GET THROUGH THE BENT PART!!)

11.) Make another hole in the bottle cap just big enought for the mouth piece you made in step 10 to fit in. After the hole is made put some glue just a little but before the bend on the short side.

12.) Make one last hole on the side of the cap to be use as the carb, shotgun, clear hole what ever you wanna call it.

13.) Put some water in the bottom of the bulb threw the hole that the slide goes in (not to much just enought for the slide to be in the water).

14.) Put the slide down the hole.

15.) Pack the bowl up, and you'r good to go.

YES THIS IS MY OWN WAY OF MAKEING A PIPE I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE MADE THIS WAY. IT FUCKING KICKS ASS, IF YOU DO IT RIGHT YOU WILL LOVE IT! I HAVE LOTS OF PIPES AND A GLASS BONG AND I STILL USE THIS PIPE AND EVERY ONE LOVES IT, EVEN THOUGH MY BONG GIVES BIGER RIPS WE LIKE TO PUT THE WATER FOR IT IN A BOTTLE W/ A SQURT THING ON THE END SO WE CAN TAKE IT WITH USE AND SMOKE ON THE GO, BUT STILL HAVE IT WATER FILTERED.

HAPPY 4:20 EVERY ONE!!!

OK, i have all the supplys to make my bong. All i need is a filter (like from a sink or some thing). But since i a) dont know how to get em out of the sink, and ;) dont think i have any in my house any way, i was wonderin' if there were any alternatives, or if any one wanted to give me advice. Thanks.

brother all you gotta do is get some plyers and unsrew the bottom of you sink fosset... those suckers should pop right out. And if you don't have any metal screens one alternative is a glass screen you probably don't have one but a small pebble or stone will work just fine, just drop it into the bowl so it covers the hole and you are set.

But remember don't use tinfoil thats nasty buisness.

peace

All you need is some tin foil place it over the hole and poke holes in it with a pin tape down the edges and your done. works great and it's cheap, i used this method for my vacuum pump bong this bitch is hooked up to a hospital oxygen mask (can you say coma) .

:D Why dont you just go into your basement if your to cheap to buy a bong, and come up with somthing crazy. i made a killer 2 person bong with a beaker, some bondo, custom down tube, some science hosing you can steal from your science class. just put the down tube in the top of the beaker, aswell as your other tube, and leave a hole for a shotgun. set it all in the top, fill'er with some bondo. put some water in and fuckin give'r

:D Why dont you just go into your basement if your to cheap to buy a bong, and come up with somthing crazy. i made a killer 2 person bong with a beaker, some bondo, custom down tube, some science hosing you can steal from your science class. just put the down tube in the top of the beaker, aswell as your other tube, and leave a hole for a shotgun. set it all in the top, fill'er with some bondo. put some water in and fuckin give'r

Because I'm useless when it comes to building stuff!

But it's tempting to try since I go through a couple of bongs a year due to my dog's overly wagging happy-tail!

I think you know as well as me that the only way to find out the truth about smoking methods is to try it yourself. So try the alcohol thing.

If you wanna get well wasted outa your face like then you wana try a bucket or turbo whatever you all em over there. they are like one of the biggest things in england. I have posted how to make one in the offbeat news forum take a look and try it and you will not b dissapointed. oh by the way dont do it if you have caughing problems with bongs. About the gauze man u just need to live un the uk and there are smoking shops all over to buy smoking geer from if not just order one of the net.

I love homemade bongs. I use a glue gun and a few 3 ;litre coke bottles and lts of piping. and then i like to sit in my shed and hot box :D. :;):

Guest weekprik
grog bong is a regular bong but u use alcohol instead of water, apparently this gets u stoned and drunk

yea it doesnt get you more stoned, infact I think it would get you less stoned because wouldnt the alcohol remove THC from the smoke?

and theres no way it can get ya drunk.

I always used grog bongs as a teenager, but got wiser as I got older.

it does make it taste nice though,

we used to use drambue or howeva its spelt.

bucket bongs are fun for parties etc, but wastes a fair bit of weed that way.

Bucket bongs are awesome but I wouldn't say it was a waste of weed....I think one bucket bong would do for me what 2 normal water bongs would do to me...

As for using alcohol, we discussed this here ages ago...not sure what came out of it though. I think we agreed if anything the alcohol would strip the THC out of the smoke and besides, it's a waste of some perfectly good drambuie or other smooth spirits.

OK, i have all the supplys to make my bong. All i need is a filter (like from a sink or some thing). But since i a) dont know how to get em out of the sink, and :D dont think i have any in my house any way, i was wonderin' if there were any alternatives, or if any one wanted to give me advice. Thanks.

freakin use teh screan out of your window... works tried it