Homemade Bongs

Guest 2DollarBill

For about $20 you can get a glass bulb type one that you use a lighter on at http://www.hydroshop.com.au

Its in after the harvest section. But do you use tobacco? because there is your 1st saving, then I find it far more economicala couple of small bowls or 1 large one and I am completely off my face whereas with a billy my tolerance meant I would be hardly aware of being stoned I LOVE VAPES and $100 is nothing I would have payed $500 if I had known how GREAT they were. BUT this is IMO and some don't like them so it is personnel preference, but I won't ever got back to the dark ages of smoking. That being said it is hard to master I think I am still not quite getting the best results no red glow of smoldering but not as good as a hot air vape for $400 or the volcano $1000 (all i want for xmas is my volcano)

And yeah $100 is about the cheapest I found for a hotplat model but you can always DYI I think someone may have a thread on how to make one here at OS. Cheers mate and goodluck

Guest toka honis
:P Hello down under ( or on top depending on point of view...;))

1.Go to a hardware store and buy the screens. cheap

2. A bong is SOOOOO much better than either a pipe or joint (they have their place dont get me wrong...)

3.  I agree that a REAL bong is so much nicer than most homemades.  We used to have such a selection here (US), but since they are now banned, I am lucky to have the one I have...  I used to have such a nice two chambered one... the ex broke it for me:(

daBilbo... soon to join here!

im a beginer will some 1 tell my how 2 make a pipe an easy pipe plz

Guest Wilderbud

OK here goes with my dodgy 1 cent hash pipe.

Find a paper towel roll and rip all the paper off or find one thats been used. Poke a hole in it and wrap alfoil around the roll where the hole is then push a bit of a cone into the foil where the hole is and poke a couple of tiny holes in the cone. you can use a bit of the paper towel to filter the end of the pipe you smoke through so you dont get all the shit in your throat and lungs and palm the other side.

This is only an emergency pipe so get yourself a real one soon - a big one like what I just described so you dont pull burning ash into your throat and give yourself ulcers [which can start cancers]. You shouldnt smoke through aluminium but I dont know what else you could use in an emergency - check the toolbox for a small socket if you want but itll probably let air through and make you choke.

Water pipes are more healthy - get a foot-long in these also as the smoke is still hot through a bong unless its a double chamber.

Edited by Wilderbud

Guest tram jaw
OK, i have all the supplys to make my bong. All i need is a filter (like from a sink or some thing). But since i a) dont know how to get em out of the sink, and :P dont think i have any in my house any way, i was wonderin' if there were any alternatives, or if any one wanted to give me advice. Thanks.

if its a screen u need just go to ur local head shop...they'll have what u need

R they all around $100 cos i cant be fucked spending that much on a vape

How much do you spend on pot? Do you value your health? :P

It's worth it, it really is. I could never go back to burning raw cannabis unless it's the occasional joint when I'm out and about.

OK, i have all the supplys to make my bong. All i need is a filter (like from a sink or some thing). But since i a) dont know how to get em out of the sink, and :D dont think i have any in my house any way, i was wonderin' if there were any alternatives, or if any one wanted to give me advice. Thanks.

All u gotta do is take some tinful and use it. make it the size u want and poke a couple wholes in it~!