Homemade Bongs

Guest 2DollarBill

ok, so lyk, my freind was tryin 2 teach me how 2 make a water bong out of a 2 liter bottle, but he was on the fone & is lyk, a bad teacher, so, could n-e 1 please explain 2 me what i need & how 2 do it?? (an easy way please)

Dude I don't want to be a dickhead but have you used one before, have you had pot before, if both answers are no then try a joint 1st,

If you still want to persist then I can only say be careful, but here goes

get a 600ml plastic bottle (I like a dare milk drink but some juice ones are good too) but not the coke ones imo they are shit not a 2L one that is your 1st problem there,

get a tube like garden hose and cut a bit off like about 30 cm (then shorten later)

now from the base of the bottle go vertiaclly towards the top and stop when you get a 1/3 of the way up, do you dig?,

now make a hole in your bottle BY LIGHTING A MATCH AND STICKING IT INTO THE BOTTLE. Now make the hole a little bigger with your scissors and put the garden hose in the bottle, you must seal the bottle and tube,

Now when you put your thumb over the end of the tube, your STEM, and suck on the opening to the bottle if it is hard to draw air you have a seal, if not get blue tac or anything, candle wax is a very bodgy method used by old hippies without electricity Now where the stem joins the bottle that is where the AIR is getting in, seal the holes by putting the blue tac or wax around the stem at the bit where it goes into the bottle,

YOU HAVE A BONG

optioanal make a shotty

If there are parts you dont understand then ask and refer to them specifically as this is a v.detailed description of how to make a bong imo and try calling it something different in public slang iis good that way mate. draws less attention billy always worked for me but that is a little obvious imo.

Guest Wilderbud

Hehe, I remember smoking up with some guy one time and he pulled out a 2L job with hose and bluetack - I just ripped the hole bigger and walked to the shop with the hose and cone to get another and have mobiles because his house was boring also. I was thinking this guy was a narc until he smoked up because he couldnt make a billy but I was hanging for a smoke so I didnt care. :D

The 2L was his dads bong and he gave me crap when we got back for destroying it but I shouted him and it was all cool - he smoked leaf and kicked us both out after the session - freak.

I miss being carefree sometimes. ;)

My first smoke device was a pen and alfoil - never do this! Im glad I figured out how to make a bong.

Edited by Wilderbud

Guest Wilderbud

Just go to the shops and get some rollies|papers|tally-hos [all the same thing] and roll a bunger. I doubt youll make a decent bong without being shown how.

Also, how the hell did you get weed without knowing how to smoke it? Thats crazy - my first smoke was a fat roach.

Edited by Wilderbud

Yeah I agree with WB if you haven't seen one before then it can be difficult to use actually that reminds of an interesting story I have about a dickhead that I knew years ago but he is a famous dickhead or actually semi famous well actually hes been on tv but no one would know his name, dougie the pizza boy, the original one that was on water rats, anyway years ago when he was at school apparently the story going around the traps was that when he was smokin up with the ppl from his school he was offered the 1st cone, after saying how he had smoked a lot in the past, and when he went to smoke it he used the stem, and of course got a mouthful of bong water, dumb motherfucker,

Guest Wilderbud

Hahaha - what a tardo.

I remember before I smoked any weed at all I seen some guy drawing a bong to show another how to smoke weed [years before I smoked - real young] and we had a big argument about what end you were supposed to smoke it from [im pretty sure we worked it out in the end because someone said you put the weed in there so how the hell can you suck on the weed and burn it at the same time - :D]. It was obvious that noone in the group had smoked a bong before but we all said we had at the start of the argument - funny stuff now that I remember it. ;)

I cannot remember smoking my first bong at all - must have been good weed. ;)

I got into it because a mates mum was stashin a growers weed in a box that was about 80cm sq and maybe 80 cm high, and apparently it was full but all I know is we got alot of free heads(granted it wasn't great) .

So when I started it was free but they went out one night and got busted with about a 1/2 and for a shit load of other things and that ended it as his mum found out of course, oh well the life of a 14 yr old, mate I got some and the 1st time was in a park in the east of sydney in some bushes it was a choice between a biddy (i think they were called) or a joint, and the rest is history,

I was anti drugs at that age even tho my folks both smoked in front of me and my dad had said to me a few times if you get offered drugd and want to try them come to me and I'll get some and we'll do it in a safe environment, so it was basically peer pressure as I had no real interest before and hadn't even really been drunk at the time of my 1st joint but was an instant convert..

ceramic & glass bongs are nice but ive spent $$lots$$ on ceramic or glass bongs--I even brought plastic ones and one of them smashed!. some ceramic bongs are shit thou--designed to look good but not be used

see, i decided that having carpet was a bad idea for me--not only do i smoke copious amounts of weed, but im also a grot. My house is floorboards[living area], tiles[bedrooms], marble[barthroom] or slate[gamesroom]. bongs tend to smash alot here, so fuckit i smoke with a shrunken 600ml drink bottle, its airtight, it works, it dosint look pretty but im putting stickers on it to not have to listen to people complain about me not having changed the water in ages...

this is what i smoke with nowdays.

first time i smoked weed was out of a tap we made into a pipe--hey we were only 10 [diddnt get properly into it untill highschool].

post-28-1070651049_thumb.jpg

Edited by dexo

I remember my first bong like it was yesterday. A group of clueless high school students who had never seen MJ or a bong in their life. This one guy supplied the bong and the weed and was telling us all about it. I remember it tasted like shit, made me cough and I didn't notice any real effects, but we were all drunk at the time so who knows. I didn't become a stoner till about 10 years later when by a total fluke I sampled some really good gear.

and as for Dougie the pizza boy, I remember a news story a little while back, maybe a few years, that he got busted with pot. So after he worked out how to use that bong he must've liked it! :;):

now that I know how much fun the herb is, I can't stop. but I don't try to convert people. At the end of the day being a stoner is a drag. It costs time and money to grow, limits what you can do socially, limits the amount of time you can be away from your house, puts you in the shit legally. (forget about being busted, what if your house burns down and your insurance company tells you to jump off a cliff because you had grow lights). and for something that takes up so much of yourt time whether it be smoking it or growing it, you can't really talk to anyone about it, which is real frustrating. sometimes I wish I hadn't discovered the good herb, but whadaya gonna do? time to load up the vape :mellow: