Homemade Bongs

Guest 2DollarBill

Guest 2DollarBill
OK, i have all the supplys to make my bong. All i need is a filter (like from a sink or some thing). But since i a) dont know how to get em out of the sink, and lol dont think i have any in my house any way, i was wonderin' if there were any alternatives, or if any one wanted to give me advice. Thanks.

Guest Wilderbud

You should really buy a metal stem and cone from a smoke shop [$10] and poke it into a fresh 350ml bottle [small Oak bottle since Orchys are glass now]. lol

If youre desperate then grab a can, cut a 2cm x 5cm strip and wrap it into a cone shape then melt it into the hose so it stays there - dont heat the hose while smoking or youll probably gag and throw it away when youre done so its an effort to make a new one without the right stem+cone. ;)

BTW I made a bush bong a week or two ago as I dropped my cone while walking. Heres what I done; I had a metal stem so I just dropped some rocks into the stem until it looked like a cone size, packed my weed into it and smoked it up - it was better than a normal cone as it wouldnt block at all [i used it for 2 days] although I wouldnt do it unless I was desperate again [id do this before using a rubber hose + cone as burning rubber isnt good]. ;)

Edited by Wilderbud

Sorry If I sound like a cunt..... BUT FUCKING GO AND BUY A REAL BONG.... Once you start smoking with a real bong you won't go back.... I fucking can't stand smoking from coke bottle bongs anymore they are so shit..... 30$ will get you a half decent bong (Kicks ass over a coke bottle)

ITS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!

And you shouldn't use alluminum cans for cones unless you like inhaling toxic chemicals... same with alfoil

Guest 2dollarbill
I live in the US buddies, i dont think it is exactly legal for me to buy that, especially since you need to be atleast 18 to buy tobacco, which i am not. Plus i dont trust internet sold bongs (giving my adress to some one) because they could be feds and im paranoid. So really, i am kinda screwed buying the cones n shit, but i did just make one out of a thimble (spelling?) for sewing.

especially since you need to be atleast 18 to buy tobacco, which i am not.

You also need to be 18+ to use this site mate.

Oz Stoners is designed for mature ([R] - 18+) audiences only. Oz Stoners does not promote the use of marijuana or any of its forms or any other illegal drugs. Oz Stoners in no way condones the viewing of this controversial material by minors.

If you are under 18 YEARS OLD please exit this site now.

http://www.ozstoners.com

Guest daBilbo

:) Hello down under ( or on top depending on point of view...:))

1.Go to a hardware store and buy the screens. cheap

2. A bong is SOOOOO much better than either a pipe or joint (they have their place dont get me wrong...)

3. I agree that a REAL bong is so much nicer than most homemades. We used to have such a selection here (US), but since they are now banned, I am lucky to have the one I have... I used to have such a nice two chambered one... the ex broke it for me:(

daBilbo... soon to join here!