Homemade Bongs

Guest 2DollarBill

that's the great thing about this place.you can talk freely about pot.

before i discovered this place i never talked to anyone really.except family.

and the only time i could get imformation about growing was when i caught up with my brother every 6 mths or so.

for me it's been the opposite. i've never really gotten along with society

that well, so it didn't really affect my social life. all my mates are stoners.

i think i also benefit from living in isolation and being able to grow in the bush. it's like a bit of a sanctuary for me.

if i'm feeling a bit cranky or just feelin a bit yuk, i can walk out to my plants(it takes me about an hour to get there)and by the time i get there and start lookin at them again, i feel pretty good again.

i haven't seen them in the last couple of days as we've been getting good rain.

sometimes I wish I hadn't discovered the good herb,

Bite your tongue! I'll pretend I never heard that pipe.... :( :D

Good post there spurious, I must show you the funnel bucket one of these days... I've promised about 50 pics over the last few weeks to this board, so I suppose I better get to it then, hadn't I? Ok, I'll make a bucket tonight and take some pics in the light tomorrow... :(

And Wade, yeah, I agree with you there on the freely talking. It was a very taboo subject in my house, my parents definition of drug education was the australian equivalent of "Drugs'r bad... mmmmkay?"... :( Oz Stoners allows us a lot of power, because we are basically all talking with literally hundreds of other growers, learning off them and through them... there is nothing better than a live teacher, but I think Oz Stoners is pretty darn close to the next best thing...

Guest bongking
i just create a cone shape from cut out metal from a coke can. then poke holes in it with a needle to create the cone piece.

:angry: R u dumb do u know what pop cans r made of ill give u a hint it makes your lungs bleed use tinfoil u dumb ass

Guest Texan in Canada
If your looking for a screen go buy em, quit fuckin around with drain screens an shit... i made a 4 foot bamboo water bong that unscrewed into 1 foot sections and had a screw off big ass bowl, just be creative with your bongs, screw a coke bottle go but a cool looking booze bottle and carefully put a hole in the glass, there are at least 10 ways to do it

Im making a clay bong/hookah right now..

It will be around 1 foot tall, maybe abit taller the whole thing will be glazed, but the colors will be trippy. It will have three hoses and a two inch diameter 1 inch deep bowl. it has two chambers and the neck is a twisted square tube.

it has two handles made from sculpture wire and the wire will be formed into a hand that reaches up and grasps the neck.

it can be smoked as either a bong or a hookah.. or a bong and a hookah! (FOUR PEOPLE!) it might take a quick lesson on how to hit it, but once you get a group of friends who can hit that shit right everyone will get lifted