Homemade Bongs

Guest 2DollarBill

Guest The Stokinator

A lot people think the best bongs are ones you buy.

I think home made bongs have more character plus you get the chance to experiment with different materials which is useful in a 'survival' situation. Just like in 'Half Baked' where Dave Chappel is explaining the different stoners, Macguyver smokers are handy to have round cause they can make a smoking utensil out of smeg all.

Don't be afraid of trying different things, ways or methods of smoking.

After all its all in good fun. >: )--~

Guest smokey_mcPott

While homemade bongs are great, and fun to make, the real shit is the best... it's like would you rather smoke a joint out of zigzags or school-lined paper?? think about it. people make these bongs for a living. also wouldn't you rather have somebody who knows what they're doing and knows how to do what theyre doing make your bong?? spend just a few bucks on one and u will be very happy

also

ice and water in a bong is sweeeet... it cools down the smoke so more can enter your lungs :rolleyes:

yesturday i went to the beach with a couple of mates and we brought a beach tent 4 some privacy because we were planning on having a session.

so i had brought my bong and then realised we had no water with us, so i had to resort to seawater. this was not a good idea, i keep inhaling wierd and getting the salty water in my mouth. and now my bong is all sandy so now i have to and clean it out.

and a word of advice, if ur going to have a session on the beach bring a jet lighter, even in the tent the wind made it hard to get high

OK, i have all the supplys to make my bong. All i need is a filter (like from a sink or some thing). But since i a) dont know how to get em out of the sink, and :rolleyes: dont think i have any in my house any way, i was wonderin' if there were any alternatives, or if any one wanted to give me advice. Thanks.

tin foil poke holes in it

A lot people think the best bongs are ones you buy.

I think home made bongs have more character plus you get the chance to experiment with different materials which is useful in a 'survival' situation. Just like in 'Half Baked' where Dave Chappel is explaining the different stoners, Macguyver smokers are handy to have round cause they can make a smoking utensil out of smeg all.

Don't be afraid of trying different things, ways or methods of smoking.

After all its all in good fun. >: )--~

to make a home made bong get a bottle a socket from a tool box and a small hose get a socket that fit on the hose then cut a hole on the side of the bottle put the hose through put water in the bottle making sure the hose is in the water put your weed inthe socket and spark up

Guest Chronicly stoned

"BONG!" Jay & Silent Bob

As Jay inpliese bong=good man!

thank god I live in holland!

you can get your fully loaded personal bong for just 9,5 euro's wich now equals 9,5 dollars:D BONG!

man I love to smoke 2,4 gram's of weed for just 12 euro's = 12 dollars:D BONG!

Grtz da dutch stoner:D

Is there any alternative to using tinfoil when making a homemade bong? I heard that shit is really bad for you and heated tin can cause early altzheimers.

My one freind used a thimble as a bowl before on his bong,but I was just wondering if you guys used any other alternatives when making a bowl for a bong.

Thanks.

BUY A CONEPIECE!!!!!

They only cost a few dollars and if you don't lose the fucker you can get years of smoking service from it. Buy a screw in and you will have buckley's of it falling out and disappearing. Almost any tobacconist will sell conepieces.

To the bloke talking about euros, I wish the exchange rate was that good. A euro is about 2.5 - 3x the australian dollar, which brings the 2.4g to about $30 and the value of a bong to about $25, which is what we pay here in aus anyway.

I live in the US buddies, i dont think it is exactly legal for me to buy that, especially since you need to be atleast 18 to buy tobacco, which i am not. Plus i dont trust internet sold bongs (giving my adress to some one) because they could be feds and im paranoid. So really, i am kinda screwed buying the cones n shit, but i did just make one out of a thimble (spelling?) for sewing.

Hey mate have you just tried using a spliff bong? Just get a biro tube, make a hole in your desired bottle, push it in and make a hit hole, fill it with water and stick a spliff in the biro.

Admitedly its not as good as a propper bong but it does the job. Just dont put too much tobacco in your J. :smoke