Homemade Bongs

Guest 2DollarBill

i find the best way to make a homemade one is just think about it for a while.....i'm happy with my homemade double chamber, no need to buy a new one (but then again i don't smoke that much, if i was a full time smoker i'd probably buy one). my one's gone through a couple of iterations, but two pot MKII is a smooth smoke.....and you can pretty easily turn it into a single chamber if your lungs aren't as weak ass as mine....

if you need a tip for good homemades: instead of just heating the plastic and shoving the stem through as hard as you can, try tracing a circle in the size of the stem onto your bottle with a texta. then get one of those thin metal skewers, heat it until it's red hot, and melt the hole using that (simply trace the line you made with the texta using the skewer, the heat will melt the plastic)

i'll post a pic, when i get around to it.....

Well i dont know if someone elaborated on this but when i was yonger me and the boys would make a bong from scratch every day got it down to an art before too long. We ended up makin so many cuz as opposed to cleaing a glassy or whatever you simply throw away. Disposable Bongs and not too mention its always a good thing to know i dont alwyas have my stoning kit with me now im older but i still go to the occasional bongless party and have to end up makin one.

1. Ok 2 start you gonna need a gatorade bottle or powerade u want the short fat ones. this is because with all the plastic ridges and patterns on it they dont collapse under the vacume when your cone gets blocked which is a big problem on cokies.

2. You gonna need some garden hose or atleast some scissors and someone willing to rack some. Dont be a cunt about it tho if you gonna chop someones hose take it off the end. Cutting the middle outta someones hose is just really tight unless u dont like em.

3. A cone proper ones are by far the best and slot right into std garden hose but if you cannot obtain one of these a softdrink can or foil from inside milo jars coffee etc will do. You can use normal alum foil but this down the track will give you alzheimers from the fumes which come off the foil.

Now down to construction

1. First you wanna work out stem length just put it beside the bottle and you can work out how long to cut it.

2. Slowly burn a hole slightly smaller than the hose at your desired hight (trial and error will show you where its best for you) Now when i say slowly i mean slowly once the plastic liquifies it opens a hole extremely fast so the second it bubbles take the lighter off and cool it for a second then reheat. Work the hole in the right shape.

3. Push your garden hose thru the hole you've made (the faster you do this the better seeing as the molten plastic on the bottle pushes inward making an excellent seal. The hose being plastic to helps a bit as far as airtightness because they plastic flexes aloying you to push the hose thru a hole which is smaller than it. Using a metal stem as everyone seems to be using you relly purely on the bottle plastic to seal around the pipe and usually u need bluetack.

4. An australian 20c piece is the exact size circle you wanna cut out of your alum can. once you have cut around the coin and are satisfied with your result cut just a little over half way into the circle and cut a little hole in the middle. Then fold the alum around into a cone shape and insert in you gardenhose stem. (this is the hardest part to get right and airtight thus a proper cone is preferable but after practice you will be able to make a perfect cone with this metod.

Alternatly using foil u just make the cone around the pen or whatever you can find appropriatly sized. you dont want to push the dip into it in the stem you will break the foil. Once you have made the appropriate shape fit it in you stem and use a rubber band to wrap around the outside of your stem to seal it on. Poke a hole or a few in and there is a cone.

5. Obviously this is when you add your shotty if u want one that is.

Wish i could just draw this all for ya but ill c if i can get the digi fired up i got an old one for glass bong smash emergencies

My local $2 shop sells real nice glass bongs from $20 - $35. They also sell dildos and handcuffs. No i dea if they're allowed to but they do anyway.

:devilred:

Yep gotta love the $2 shops these days with $30 bongs and $20 handcuffs.

Biggest false advertising since "Stoner's Pot Palace" only sold kitchenware

Heres another hint for y'all put some ball bearings in your bong it stops the gunk from building up.

Dont use tissues in bongs they contain small fragments of glass.

And ALWAYS pass to the left.

and heres an xlntay rule for all those people who smoke with those people that use the bong as a microphone. the fourfeit rule, If they have the bong packed and have access to a working lighter then you count up onefet twofet threefet FOURFET if you make it to fourfet then snatch the bong from them and smoke there cone! they wont do it again i tell ya.

Me and my mates also use UP FOR SALE if we cant decide who to pass it to next whoever is holding the bong simply yells UP FOR SALE first to say SOLD gets the bong. Some people catch on to quick for this so u mix it up like 2,4,6,? whoever sais 8 gets it etc

To add to this

Never, EVER apply direct flame/heat to aluminium from soft drink cans, you'll be inhaling more than just the weed smoke. So don't be making conepieces out of coke cans. You can use alfoil cause its specially made for cooking and can handle up to 500'c, but be careful about the implements u use..

Also, dont use zippos or any other lighter that doesnt use butane (butane lighters like bic lighters burn clean). Stuff like zippos dont burn cleanly cause the air/fuel mix is usually cocked cause theres no way to regulate it on that sorta lighter... using zippos as a bonglighter can cause major throat problems, same goes with the fumes from extinguished matches...good enough to light a joint or ciggie, but to inhale the produce like smoking a cone/bong, you'll want a gas powered disposable lighter or one of those refillable jet lighters (they burn cleanest).

-D