Homemade Bongs

Guest 2DollarBill

i reckon that you cant go past a proper metal stem (thick type the thin ones block up too quick) and a proper cone & some sort of smallish plastic bottle that is comfortable to smoke from. i dont know how many expensive creamic bongs ive bought and dropped i think 3 or 4 now, :).

also you dont have to waste time cleaning the bong, just get a new plastic bottle.

Guest Babybear

As i killed all my bongs i use home made now , i use a proper cone an stem thou , i not buyin any more this yr , Mabie next ,

But yr i just cut little hole then mel;t round it a little poke it threw a bottle

ceramic bongs are shit anyway, can't see in em, can't clean them very good, smash easy.

Get yourself a nice thick pyrex bong.

Its better than smoking through your garbage.

I like large double chamber bongs, that hold alot of water, these orchy bottle bongs don't even go through 1inch of water usually, rip my lungs apart.

For you US guys, You should stop smoking through that mesh shit anyways, Its bad, especially if your using garden hose as a stem. Get some cone pieces from Canada or Europe sent over.

i would rather smoke through a skunks ass then a coke bottle without a proper stem or cone peices there so fuking shit they looks shit, they cool like shit and most of them are hardly fuking airtight yo have to cover the bottle with bluetack and that can be good for your lungs

once youve experinced a pyrex bong you can never go back, although i do like to make weird smoking shit while stoned i dont use it

Guest weekprik

hey man nothing wrong with ceramic bongs, you just got to make sure that you clean them with a bong product, something like "no pong bong" etc,

yea you cant see in them but if you clean it before you use it, then hey no worries.

Whats the difference between seeing the shit and not seeing it? easy if you can see it, then you usually clean it before using it. but really if its maintained correctly then the ceramic is just as good,

Now that said, I prefer the pyrex, and wouldnt smoke a ceramic bong again after this but shit man a bongs a bong,

cheap home made one have their purpose too, that being you can throw it away after using it, so you dont get busted for a bong if you do get busted.

My days of hom made bongs is well over, but I still enjoy a home made bucket bong with my mates from time to time,

IMO pyrex is the best, followed by ceramic then trashy home made bongs,

I would rather smoke a shit smoke through a shit bong than through a joint, at least then at least some water filters the crap.

i reckon home made bongs are ok, but #1 they have to be airtight #2 they have to be comfortable to smoke from #3 they have to be clean to start with e.g not fishing your bottle from your bin, and #4 use a proper metal stem and cone, you can taste the difference between a metal stem and some old bloody garden hose. i agree coke bottle bongs are shit. i like to use a 250ml orange juice bottle and i dont usually use a lot of water in my billys probably about a cm or 2 of water just enough to take the hotness out of the smoke.

Guest sampson
OK, i have all the supplys to make my bong. All i need is a filter (like from a sink or some thing). But since i a) dont know how to get em out of the sink, and lol dont think i have any in my house any way, i was wonderin' if there were any alternatives, or if any one wanted to give me advice. Thanks.

brother all you gotta do is get some plyers and unsrew the bottom of you sink fosset... those suckers should pop right out. And if you don't have any metal screens one alternative is a glass screen you probably don't have one but a small pebble or stone will work just fine, just drop it into the bowl so it covers the hole and you are set.

But remember don't use tinfoil thats nasty buisness.

peace

meh, screw coke/juice bottles, get the thick plastic ones like powerade, melt a white circle with a lighter and force yer stem and cone in there and it'll be completely air-tight. burn another lil hole for the shotty and yer ready to go.. takes 2 minutes, works everytime once ya get the hang of it. good for car billies or wen yer truely desperate, however i would strongly reccomend you go about getting a good ol' glassy. local tobacco station $20AU for a large glass billy with a cone piece