Superbud and H202

Nice Thc24 , lovely color with that velvet look , they dont come any better .

In photoshop do you use file save for web , mine are huge out of an 8mg pixel camera , I resize from original to 600 x 400 from the image tab dialog and then select file save for web and select jpeg at about 60% compression , comes in at about 60kb .

Rod

Roadblock, wow i thought it looked sun assisted just by the healthy green look, Your set up is inpressive.

I reduce by image size from 18.9mp to 300kb then save and reduce to 80k. some times i crop, Dont know what i was doing with those small ones or the fuzzy a mate said i proberly reduced size at res a bit much, norn dont touch res. I seem to have it sorted again pics same size as most of others on site now.

Thanks everyone.

ThC

Thanks Luke , yeh I might finish it out and then do a diary on it for the guys , I built in some concepts to beat the oppressive conditions and it seems to be working real good , lights at night ;) , I put 2 timers in the line so if one fails the other will still turn the lights of at 6pm , otherwise the neighbours will reckon I got JC sitting in me shed ;)

Rod

Nah, but obviously keep things out which could identify you, like pics of your house, or your face, or things like that. Generally though, it's not a problem. Use your head and you should be fine. ;)

Of course, don't feel like we force you to do anything, but it's always nice to see the way others are growing, it's the best way to share information IMO, and I and many others are just cannabis perverts. ;)

;) @ roadblock, yeah, you'd certainly want the backup... you ever seen a movie called "saving grace"? That's what I imagine it would look like if you had problems with timer failure.... ;)