Superbud and H202

800 g is quite realistic thats about what i get in a problem free grow, my BB should go close to that but the white rhino is a heavy beast , yield looks lower but when weighed the WR normally comes up on top but the stone is heavy and mould is certin to take an oz or two from you . Doing some weighing of BB harvest today/tonight , Buds are much smaller than last but there is no pop corn or waste .I only weigh the buds , as pop corn is usually hashed . Keepleft you are going well ask as many Qs as posable it is a good way to pick up on ways to improve.

So your temps are ok ,air flow good how about air movement within. If ambiant temp is 35 outside it is unlikley your room is less than that maby more if lights on this is where a A/C helps . Some shops around here so there strains like 35c + being of aussi stock . Hmmmm dont know but plants dont die outside when 40C .

Enjoying the chat with you guys , thc24 I hear you on White Rhino mate , its a high yielding beast , for the life of me I cannot get it past 6 wks without mold , I have some outdoors at the moment , just a roughy hand bucketing 3 times a day but they are just hitting 6wks and I spotted some mold today , the trouble is mold starts from the inside out with it :) so by the time you start to see it you can have heaps , the strain is so dense , and smell god dam does it smell ! Im giving Early Pearl ( Sativa type ) a go to try and beat mold which kills me every summer in humid Nth Australia .

Keepleft , I had pyth just like you and you now how I beat it , Im not lying to you:)

This is a 9 day old cutting , roots tips broke through in 6 days , no pyth here lol

post-2146-1140771313_thumb.jpg

By the way that clone room is aircon tin shed , its 35 outside and 58% humidity the small aircon is busting its arse , if the mums are really powering the clones appear to just about keep growing without dropping a leaf , I really try to get a plants metabolism turbocharged throughout the entire cycle and will not take a cutting of a plant thats not 110% , setbacks really hurt you in a fast over and out plant like this .

Rod

Pythoff has to be added daily initially, and then down to once every 2 days. Most growers molest their plants at least once or twice a week I find, if not daily, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

And yeah, best advice I've ever heard is this.... "Get the fundamentals right, and the plant will look after itself. If you think that an additive will make a bad grow room grow good plants then you're dead wrong. " I've followed that as much as possible. :)

Nice pics there roadblock... could you repeat your lighting times for me? Just seemed a bit confusing.... lol

Thanks mate , yes its sun assisted , thats greenhouse opaque plastic on top , it cuts it down a bit from full sun outside , but they fill in great the lights let me extend the hrs to a full 12 and really help in winter when they are on all day , this grow is stretching slightly but thats the sativa influence , these were also the first cut off 4 seeds , it will take a me year to really get this strain worked out and hone in on the best of it , there are 2 distinct types showing themselves , one of those Im impressed with , I have my fingers crossed , so far the grow is looking good and has 5wks to go .

Rod

Sure Luke , they come on at 6am and go of at 10am ( can be 45c in there by mid morning) then they come on again at 3pm to 6pm , they are mainly for winter but in summer they help with the hrs and cloudy days .

Edited by Roadblock